Issues with XMP on Rampage V Ed 10

Hey I did a build last year. I have a Asus Rampage V edition 10 with a 6800k and 32gb (4x8gb) DDR4 Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CL16. I cant get XMP to boot. Would appreciate any help. I am really at the point of selling this ram and getting some Trident RGB CL14 of the same speed as it would also match my build better but trying to not give up at getting this running at 3200. Not looking to OC the CPU just want to get my ram running at its rated speed.

Have you tried manually upping the speeds and timings on it to see where the problem lies?

Acutally like an idiot i actually haven't even tried that yet. Lemme go pull them up and try it

I just need to set the CL, tRCD, tRP, tRFC and CR right? and adjust them to 1.35v?

Yeah, and another thing to try is loading up the xmp profile but then raising the voltage to give it a bit extra and seeing if it boots.

Just set everything manual and get stuck at post code bd just like when I load xmp

Finally got it working, guess reading other forums there are a lot of issues with 1003 bios. I basically set XMP, set my ram voltage and then had to change the mode at the top of the DRAM timings page to mode 1 which stabilized the ram. Booted fine now