fanteks enthoo luxe

dfdfdgfdgfdgfdgfoi

hi guys i want to buy the luxe but i dont hear anything about case like this, i dont see many channel on youtube build with this case is it a bad case???? it has rgb and tempered glass and it sync with my x370 asus board so i want it but i dont know its bad??

I'm also looking at this case, from what I see it's fine I just don't like the look of it.

Main Rig

CPU: Ryzen 2700X 
Cooler: Corsair H150i PRO RGB 360mm Liquid Cooler
Motherboard: ASUS Crosshair VII Hero
RAM: 16GB (2x8) Trident Z RGB 3200MHZ
SSD: Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD 1TB, Intel 1TB NVME

Graphics Card: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080Ti OC

Case: Phanteks Evolv X
Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Platinum-Rated

Radiator Fans: 3x Corsair ML120
Case Fans: 4x be quiet! Silent Wings 3

I see nothing inherently wrong with it. If you like it go for it!

Copied from my response in this thread:

The Enthoo Luxe TG is a retrofited Enthoo Luxe, it wasnt super advertised as "NOW WITH TG" like the P400 and Evolv ATX were, so basically the entire Enthoo lineup was quietly upgraded with TG (Enthoo Luxe, Enthoo Pro M, etc) It's a decent case with okay airflow, and is one of the only TG cases that natively supports 6 3.5" drives because phanteks didnt change much of the interior layout. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25