What case?

Evolution.

Case  

9 members have voted

1. 1. What case looks the best LOOKS not fucntion

• MasterBox Lite 5 with 3 RGB fans in front
    • Phanteks p400 Tempered glass with RGB WINDOW
    • ROSEWILL ORBIT with RGB FANS + LED strip

Out of those three I'd definitely prefer the phanteks. However I am more the kind of guy who loves really minimalistic looking cases.

1 minute ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Look into the Corsair Crystal series, those are beautiful cases <3 <3

but so expensive ;(

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

Just now, Glennieboyyy007 said:

but so expensive ;(

I've got a 460x I'd be willing to sell (I'm looking into going a little less flashy) if you are interested.

Purely looks based, the P400

I'm surprised you're not looking at a $15 case, considering how outspoken you were about spending <$50 on cases before :P what changed your mind?

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

10 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

Purely looks based, the P400

I'm surprised you're not looking at a $15 case, considering how outspoken you were about spending <$50 on cases before :P what changed your mind?

because majority of the cases under $50 looked like Raw dog shit, and these arent THAT over my budget. trying to save a few bucks caused a lot of stress and headaches as I learned from yesterday while trying to use an OEM motherboard in a normal case when there was something in the back of my head telling me to buy a normal mobo for months. 

4 minutes ago, VenomZ_ said:

because majority of the cases under $50 looked like Raw dog shit, and these arent THAT over my budget. trying to save a few bucks caused a lot of stress and headaches as I learned from yesterday while trying to use an OEM motherboard in a normal case when there was something in the back of my head telling me to buy a normal mobo for months. 

Understandable. 

Also would like to mention; if youre going with a specific RGB ecosystem (Aura Sync or Mystic light,) I'd suggest the P400, as it's RGB strip can natively compatible with those softwares. If not, all three come with an RGB controller anyways.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

2 hours ago, Siedge said:

I've got a 460x I'd be willing to sell (I'm looking into going a little less flashy) if you are interested.

sorry mate, i'll be sticking with the config i have for as long as possible

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite