Sunday Night Nerdout Sessions

JLCitadel

People from LTT forums get together on teamspeak on sunday evenings to talk about the latest news and hubub and give their opinions on it, maybe play some games together and such. Thought it'd be a fun idea. Depending on the feedback we could get something going, set up a timeframe and list out potential ideas. Like streaming and doing giveaways & such :D

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ok I am in 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

Slick usually steams late night on Friday after party and im talking late 3-4+ for EST he steams, does give aways and plays with people. I would like a time were we can get together and play games and what not straw pools to deside games and such

Slick usually steams late night on Friday after party and im talking late 3-4+ for EST he steams, does give aways and plays with people. I would like a time were we can get together and play games and what not straw pools to deside games and such

ok I am in 

This actually sounds interesting

Well it sounds like people are interested in the idea.

We'd need to have a 2 hour time frame where everyone for the most part is on, maybe 6-8 pm EST sundays? so people in Nz can get on monday mornings before work or such. My time zones arent perfect xD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The more people who post and support with ideas of things to do and time frames the better!

Maybe a bit of BF4 perhaps???

recent game reviews of what you're playing currently also???

If its on my monday morning at a reasonable time then i would be up to this

Looking for a job

Maybe a bit of BF4 perhaps???

recent game reviews of what you're playing currently also???

If its on my monday morning at a reasonable time then i would be up to this

I'm thinking saturday night now actually, so that people who live in timezones before would be on fridays and after on sundays. Weekend time all around.

Maybe saturday at 8 pm - 10 pm est?

People from LTT forums get together on teamspeak on sunday evenings to talk about the latest news and hubub and give their opinions on it, maybe play some games together and such. Thought it'd be a fun idea. Depending on the feedback we could get something going, set up a timeframe and list out potential ideas. Like streaming and doing giveaways & such :D

it's finals week

aint_nobody_got_time_fo_dat_mug.jpg?side

Error: 410

it's finals week

aint_nobody_got_time_fo_dat_mug.jpg?side

HAHA Well of course not this week. I won't be back on here from tomorrow till next friday.

Edit: Eh, I probably won't last a few hours without getting on forums lol

Sounds pretty awesome, although I may not be able to participate because I'm usually working at that time.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Sounds pretty awesome, although I may not be able to participate because I'm usually working at that time.

what times is it in AU for that?

what times is it in AU for that?

I think that's about 10am - midday in AU

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review