School gives me iss for being late?

Ashiella
On 10/20/2017 at 9:39 AM, Ashiella said:

Do you think its write that a school should give me in school suspension for being late 3 minutes each time for 3 days within half a year? Because that doesnt seem fair at all. In allot of jobs if you were 3 minutes late for 3 days during the length of half a year, im 90% certain they would just either not care or talk to you about it. But immediate disciplinary actions? Is this fair, what do you guys think?

There is the fine line between what we think is fair, and what may be stated in the hand book of the school you are attending. I'm not saying 3 minutes is the biggest thing in the world and Gaben himself will put you in time out, and I would be ashamed to say, "well it IS three minutes..." because my schools are pretty fair. But to your school, I'm sure they do what they seem fit. My advice to you is wake up earlier, and get there earlier. I would say ISS is a little bit too much for this scenario, given the information about the crime, but every school is different and will do things differently. I'm never late, I have great grades and have the highest grade in my second school so if something happens in a classroom I'm usually one of the first to be an acting witness but this doesn't mean I get a cut from any discipline and I want it that way. It's not so much how late you were, it's the fact that you were late and it cannot be tolerated much since the teachers have to do their job. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

On 10/20/2017 at 11:12 AM, Ashiella said:

Mate, was an accident.

Yeah, id rather just work. I could take my GED right now and pass, but, im not sure about it.

Not sure what part of the world you are in but It is much harder to get into a college with a GED than a diploma from a high school or what your equivalent is.  As far as current job market you either need a higher education degree or learn a trade to be easily successful (that's at least here in the US).

A smile goes much farther than the person it's meant for.

First impressions are important, it sets the stage for respect.

"If you don't know every word you don't know it!"- SGM McCray

Maybe if you did show up on time you’d know it’s right and not write lol

sorry I had to

On 10/20/2017 at 2:20 PM, Kobathor said:

Good to know solitary confinement (torture) is also a punishment used on children. I thought ISS was shorter than the whole school day.

It’s people like you that blow stuff out of proportion. ISS was so boring I made sure I didn’t fuck up just to not get it. 

It it works and makes kids not do what they did in the first place.

and ISS can be any amount of time it’s up to principal to decide 

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no