Which racing game should I get

AnalogCanavity

So I found out dirt rally was on sale yesterday 80% off (on steam) but I didn’t know if it was the right racing game for me. So I did some research and there are way to many games to pick from, So I made some filters that I would like the racing game to be.

Realistic, have at least more than 5 people in a live multiplayer match and isn’t super expensive.

Thanks

"(1) High Frame Rates (2) Ultra Graphics Settings (3) Cheap>>>>Choose only two" Chevaishr

https://myanimelist.net/profile/AnalCavity

PCPartPicker URL

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/bsJ8TW 

It's not multiplayer, but BeamNG.drive is easily the best car related game I've ever played.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

need for speed payback is coming out of november 10th, maybe it's something for you. supposed to have multiplayer

~i5-7600k @5GHz ~Be Quiet! Dark rock 3 ~MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G ~Gigabyte GA-Z270-gaming K3 ~Corsair Vengeance Red led ~NZXT S340 Elite

no its just a free weekend to play / try the game

it should be in ur library if it sa free weekend or browse the game and u can download it for free ( play only that weekend its free and then u gotta pay if u wanna play the game again )

(◑‿◐)

23 minutes ago, Zic05 said:

So I found out dirt rally was on sale yesterday 80% off (on steam) but I didn’t know if it was the right racing game for me. So I did some research and there are way to many games to pick from, So I made some filters that I would like the racing game to be.

Realistic, have at least more than 5 people in a live multiplayer match and isn’t super expensive.

Thanks

Mario Kart 64 is easily the best racing game out there. Have you seen The Crew? 

8 minutes ago, cbalderas88 said:

Mario Kart 64 is easily the best racing game out there. Have you seen The Crew? 

sonic racing transformed still beats mario kart 64

(◑‿◐)

21 minutes ago, L.Lawliet said:

It isnt multiplayer but DIRT 3 is the best racing games i've ever played.

Especially if u play it on realistic mode/the most hardest difficulty.

Its so challenging..

Dirt rally is worse than just a meh..they ditch the minimap and the car control is just sucks..i haven tried Dirt 4 but i heard they also ditch the minimap so i pass..

Minimap is so important to me on any racing games.

Dirt Rally is the most "realistic" out of the Dirt series, due to it being RALLY focused, they don't have a map but instead there's your co-driver yelling out "left-1, jump, right-5" to let you know what kind of corners are coming up. If you like rally racing, definitely pick it up if it's on sale.

However Forza Motorsport 7 just released not long ago and it's a great racing simulator.

I guess the big question is do you prefer arcade-y games like Need for Speed / Forza Horizon 1,2,3 or simulation games like the Forza Motorsport series?

@kelvinhall05 has the right idea. BeamNG.Drive is singlehandedly the best car game I’ve ever played. It is fun setting up crashes and different things, and there are lots of fun maps to chose from. 

assetto corsa? my favorite racing game for sim. other than that I enjoyed grid 2 for a while

Dirt rally is quite difficult. a wheel is highly recommended 

3 hours ago, Zic05 said:

I just want the most realistic one. That’s not to expensive. Nothing arcade-y

i suggest this thread

but if you want a start for realistic racing games

-assetto corsa

-pcars 1/2

-rfactor 1/2

all i recommend a wheel for most enjoyment

7 hours ago, L.Lawliet said:

It isnt multiplayer but DIRT 3 is the best racing games i've ever played.

Especially if u play it on realistic mode/the most hardest difficulty.

Its so challenging..

Dirt rally is worse than just a meh..they ditch the minimap and the car control is just sucks..i haven tried Dirt 4 but i heard they also ditch the minimap so i pass..

Minimap is so important to me on any racing games.

Dirt Rally is absolutely amazing. You don't need a minimap, that's the point. It adds to the difficulty and the excitement.

Minimap was important to be since Gran Turismo, but I've gotten used to going without.

7 hours ago, Zic05 said:

I just want the most realistic one. That’s not to expensive. Nothing arcade-y

Dirt Rally is a bunch of fun, but not too sure about multiplayer since I've only done single player. Assetto Corsa is probably one of my favorites. It doesn't have the flashy graphics of Project Cars, but I think it's one of the better simulators around.

9 hours ago, BloodyWaters said:

@kelvinhall05 has the right idea. BeamNG.Drive is singlehandedly the best car game I’ve ever played. It is fun setting up crashes and different things, and there are lots of fun maps to chose from. 

LOL I'm weird apparently: I like just driving around and relaxing. I guess it's because I'm too young to drive in the real world so the game is the closest I get to it.

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

On 10/20/2017 at 6:46 PM, kelvinhall05 said:

LOL I'm weird apparently: I like just driving around and relaxing. I guess it's because I'm too young to drive in the real world so the game is the closest I get to it.

Another reason why this game is good; it has miles of road to explore. 

18 minutes ago, BloodyWaters said:

Another reason why this game is good; it has miles of road to explore. 

Even without downloading mods. It's just more limited if you don't ;)

SPECS:

🏳️‍🌈