HELP High Quality Keyboard

Vandorlot

I finally managed to save up enough for a great keyboard. Budget 110 dollars 120 (preferably not). If its extremely worth it 130.

Braided Cable

Mechanical BLUE or BROWN

All gamer features like low latency and full n key rollover 

Software Control

Wrist rest

RGB

Full Size

Not too many bezels around the top right and left so it has a smaller footprint.

Build Quality

https://www.bloody.com/en/product.php?pid=11&id=155

This one looks nice but I cant find it anywhere.

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

Someone will probably jump in and say I am wrong, although imo anything from Corsair or Logitech should be good.

Just now, mpsparrow said:

Someone will probably jump in and say I am wrong, although imo anything from Corsair or Logitech should be good.

I dont really like the corsair switches. Never tried logitech but they dont have much in the rgb mechanical department. Their mice are great tho

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Just now, Vandorlot said:

I dont really like the corsair switches. Never tried logitech but they dont have much in the rgb mechanical department. Their mice are great tho

corsair uses cherry

rip

2 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

Corsair uses cherry switches which like every other mechanical keyboard company uses as well.

Also be mad at me all you want but I honestly don't get all this RGB business.

14 hours ago, geo3 said:

This is a negative. On board programmable is superior, and fully programmable is gold.  

I dont like onboard programmable and fully programable keyboards use software comtrol most of the time.

My Rig

Peripherals

4 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

fully programable keyboards use software comtrol most of the time

No they don't. Fully programmable keyboards are driver-less. You program them by building and loading a new firmware.

11 minutes ago, geo3 said:

No they don't. Fully programmable keyboards are driver-less. You program them by building and loading a new firmware.

Well I cant edit macros and stuff without a software based keyboard and the software is usually just somuch simpler. Anyway, can you reccomend any keyboard?

My Rig

Peripherals

1 minute ago, Vandorlot said:

Well I cant edit macros and stuff without a software based keyboard

Macros and stuff is kind of the whole point of of a fully programmable (that and not having to have run janky software in the background) and you can to so pretty crazy stuff beyond simple macros.

1 minute ago, Vandorlot said:

Anyway, can you reccomend any keyboard?

Not with the feature set you want or at the price. The keyboards I tent to use are 60% and are in the 200 to 300 dollar range.

I guess look into Cooler Master and Ducky.

1 minute ago, geo3 said:

Macros and stuff is kind of the whole point of of a fully programmable (that and not having to have run janky software in the background) and you can to so pretty crazy stuff beyond simple macros.

Not with the feature set you want or at the price. The keyboards I tent to use are 60% and are in the 200 to 300 dollar range.

For 130 you should be able to find one. the ripjaws km780 and corsair strafe just from the top of my head. 

My Rig

Peripherals

as ive read high quality i thought u mean it. 110 to 130$ isnt high quality...

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

2 minutes ago, DarkSmith2 said:

as ive read high quality i thought u mean it. 110 to 130$ isnt high quality...

Most keyboards go for like 70-80 dollars id say 120 is pretty high quality.

My Rig

Peripherals

10 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

Most keyboards go for like 70-80 dollars id say 120 is pretty high quality.

yea, no. "Gaming Keyboards" from filthy greedy manufacturers that use low quality parts and sell it for high prices with minimal costs are that much...

those will break in a year or two if you dont use it "rarely" or with extra "caution".

A real quality mechanical Keyboard is 200$+ and lasts 10years+ no matter how hard you abuse it.. within "normal use" (xD)

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

Based on your description, Corsair K70 or Strafe are good options, but depending on where you buy the price may be out of your budget by a bit.

Hope you find the one you're looking for!

Intel Xeon E3-1230 V2 | CM Hyper 212 Evo | MSI ZH77A-G43 | HyperX Fury DDR3 8GBx2 | MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 3GB

Lian-Li PC-A05FN | SanDisk Ultra II 240GB | WD 1TB Blue | Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 550W | ASUS MG248Q

Cherry G80-3000 (blue) | Ducky 9008 Shine 2 (black/blue LED) | Ducky 9087 Shine 2 Year of the Dragon (brown/yellow LED)

Ducky Mini Year of the Horse (white/blue+red LED) | Steelseries 6Gv2 (black) | Leopold FC660M (red) | Vortex Race 3 (blue)

Logitech G400s | Razer Abyssus Mirror Edition | Razer Goliathus Speed

Steelseries Sensei RAW | SteelSeries Qck | Zowie EC1-ASteelseries Qck+ Fnatic edition

2 hours ago, DarkSmith2 said:

yea, no. "Gaming Keyboards" from filthy greedy manufacturers that use low quality parts and sell it for high prices with minimal costs are that much...

those will break in a year or two if you dont use it "rarely" or with extra "caution".

A real quality mechanical Keyboard is 200$+ and lasts 10years+ no matter how hard you abuse it.. within "normal use" (xD)

If I had the moeny I would get one of those keyboards but damn 200 plus is mad.

My Rig

Peripherals

6 hours ago, geo3 said:

Where can I get he ducky one?

My Rig

Peripherals