Speakers losing bass when connected together - Y splitter

Sharif

Spoiler

20171020_030047.thumb.jpg.2a9ae62568b7e60cf70c64c92f923bce.jpg

I have the front speaker out, split with a Y splitter from the green jack going to the speaker below the satellite speaker and to it as well.

What I noticed was when I have have both of them turned on the lows go missing and when I have either of them on the lows come back from those speakers currently on.

Random note* Sub and center speaker is from blue Jack instead 

I have 2 things going on in my head, something to do with the change in resistance or speakers canceling each other out but this seems unlikely to be perfectly out of phase from each other.

Some help would be appreciated  

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

When you use a splitter there's either a decrease in volume or a decrease in quality

My life

4 minutes ago, Himommies said:

When you use a splitter there's either a decrease in volume or a decrease in quality

What's the proper way to split a source? 

In my case it would be lowered volume but actual percieved quality being different is hard to tell apart from the lows going outright missing.

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

• 2 weeks later...

Cheesecakes are nice once in awhile 

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD