$1 Custom Mousepads

Nice mousepad, I love that anime as well!

btw, how's the quality and durability of the mousepad itself? ty

11263619726_2d028118a9_z.jpg

Well, I rolled it up, just so I could show the quality and durability...I guess. Once it's unrolled, it doesn't bend, which is nice. It kinda feels like if you actually tear the mouse pad in 2, you could, but you would have to put a significant amount of force into tearing it into 2. So long as you're using the mouse as just a mouse pad and not doing anything to stupid with it, it'll be just fine.

COMIC SANS

11263619726_2d028118a9_z.jpg

you seem to be as lazy as me when it comes to dealing with birthday cards

How long is this offer valid? I'll probably make a few mousepads. 

Error: 410

Well, it's been around for many, many months, and I don't see it going away any time soon...so ya...

It only works 1 time though. There are ways around it. If you want to buy another mouse pad on the same computer, you'll have to change your local IP address, use a different browser, make a new account on that website, and using a VPN wouldn't hurt. Alternatively, you could just use another computer.

COMIC SANS

I ordered an Nvidia pad and now I'm trying to get a a Corsair one but it won't let me use the code again even if I use Hotspot Sheild and a different email address. Has anyone been able to order more than one and can tell me how?

You may have some luck using the Tor browser, you can change identities to your hearts contempt. 

I edited the OP with description regarding offer code expiry.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

You are very brave z6NteUf.jpg?1

Please explain to me how that's dangerous... using evidence and examples, not claims. 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Please explain to me how that's dangerous... using evidence and examples, not claims. 

None needed. Tor is built for anonymity, not safety or privacy. 

Error: 410

This is what I did.

Posted Image

Too self-centered?

It's not self centered until you add the "owns LTT".

i7 4770k/Asus GTX 1080 TI/Asus RX5500 XT/Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB/Samsung 840 Pro 256GB/Seagate Barracuda 3TB/AX860i/ASUS Z87 PRO/Fractal Design Define R4/HD 598

Guys help me decide between these 2 ! 

EDIT: Ok so I decided with the red one. Can somone please help me fit the photo correctly in the space provided on the mousepad design because I am noob :P

post-20008-0-42313600-1386485535_thumb.j

Edited by MrTickle

Guys help me decide between these 2 ! 

<3 Daft punk 4 evar! Top one ;) 

Gah, I give up. :(

Buying multiple? 

If you want to buy multiple mousepads then there are a few things you have to do:

1) Logout and clear your browser cache/temp files/cookies/etc

2) Change IP somehow (there are several ways of doing this).

3) Make a new account on artscow with new info (so you can't use the same email for example).

4) Order a new one like normal.

Artscow checks both your IP as well as cookies/other browser specific files to see if you have already ordered one before. You can also only use the code once per account.

The mousepads themselves are nothing special as far as quality goes. It's what I'd expect from a ~1 dollar mousepad to be honest. They are fairly small, the print is pretty damn good but my SteelSeries QcK feels a billion times better but it's nice to have a fun print on your mousepad. For 1 dollar with shipping it's a steal.

I've ordered these two in the past, and order a similar one yesterday.

post-216-0-72831100-1386505825_thumb.jpg

If you want to buy multiple mousepads then there are a few things you have to do:

1) Logout and clear your browser cache/temp files/cookies/etc

2) Change IP somehow (there are several ways of doing this).

3) Make a new account on artscow with new info (so you can't use the same email for example).

4) Order a new one like normal.

Artscow checks both your IP as well as cookies/other browser specific files to see if you have already ordered one before. You can also only use the code once per account.

The mousepads themselves are nothing special as far as quality goes. It's what I'd expect from a ~1 dollar mousepad to be honest. They are fairly small, the print is pretty damn good but my SteelSeries QcK feels a billion times better but it's nice to have a fun print on your mousepad. For 1 dollar with shipping it's a steal.

I've ordered these two in the past, and order a similar one yesterday.

attachicon.gif2013-12-08-13.24.31.jpg

Now it's time for UNLIMITED MOUSE PADS!!

Now it's time for UNLIMITED MOUSE PADS!!

Oh and I should probably warn everyone that

1) It is against their rules.

2) They will cancel all your orders if they suspect that you are cheating.

Oh and I should probably warn everyone that

1) It is against their rules.

2) They will cancel all your orders if they suspect that you are cheating.

Cheating like sending it to the same address? xD

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

5FWFV.png

Same for me, it doesn't work. If anyone wants to pm me a code. I will accept it. Otherwise yeah.

Also only 1 order, and trying for the first time.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 12; GPU: GeForce RTX 3080 Gigabyte Vision OC V2 10GB; PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Gold Certified; RAM: 4x32GB (w/RGB xd); SSD: 1xM.2 Samsung 980 Pro 1TB, 1xM.2 Samsung 970 Pro 1TB, 1xWD 6TB HDD; OS: 10; Monitor: 2xAorus IPS 27" (2560x1400)Keyboard: Corsair K95; Mouse: Mionix Naos 7000 w/ Steelseries QcK mousepad.

Laptop - HP Omen 15" w/5800U, GPU 3070, 1TB M.2 WD Black, 16GB RAM.

It isn't working for me anymore either I am getting the same problem. I want my Tek Syndicate logo mouse pad!

Quote me to get a reply!

5FWFV.png

Same for me, it doesn't work. If anyone wants to pm me a code. I will accept it. Otherwise yeah.

Also only 1 order, and trying for the first time.

Just use 99centdiscount as the promocode, it worked for me a few days ago.

http://www.artscow.com/photo-gifts/-160

EDIT: Nevermind, doesn't work anymore...

It isn't working for me anymore either I am getting the same problem. I want my Tek Syndicate logo mouse pad!

Code has been updated to Z099PLAYQGT2S which should be in perfect working order, it's just been freshly created.

1KfTsUJ.png

1st time buying? 

Ok so this may be the first time that people have heard of it here on LTT forums, but if you create your account on artscow and post your referral code for someone else to use, you'll get the $1 credit you need to pay for the mousepad when they use it in their order.  Then you can buy your mousepad using someone else's referral code and they'll get the $1 to get a free mousepad, and so on; an endless chain of referrals.  As soon as someone uses your referral code you edit your post so that 2 people don't use your code.  Everyone but the very first person to order gets a ~FREE~ mousepad.

Ok so this may be the first time that people have heard of it here on LTT forums, but if you create your account on artscow and post your referral code for someone else to use, you'll get the $1 credit you need to pay for the mousepad when they use it in their order.  Then you can buy your mousepad using someone else's referral code and they'll get the $1 to get a free mousepad, and so on; an endless chain of referrals.  As soon as someone uses your referral code you edit your post so that 2 people don't use your code.  Everyone but the very first person to order gets a ~FREE~ mousepad.

This threads already lost track so it's not possible to use that method unfortunately. I'll see to it the thread gets deleted.