would a ps4 be a good trade i need some halp

i saw a computer on craigslist and the guy wants 700$ or a ps4 it has a gtx 1050ti, a i5 7500, 16gb of ram, 1tb hdd, win 10, curved Samsung monitor, asus wifi adapter and a ok looking mouse and a steelseries keyboard 

my ps4 is basically mint

(i know i misspelled help)

oof me daddy

That's probably a good deal

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

Just now, punkyard said:

I'd say thats a steal on your side. Go for it. You can always upgrade in the future with a pc unlike a console!

Just now, JDE said:

That's probably a good deal

well i thought i was is just getting my mom to let me 

oof me daddy

Just now, aconfusedpcgamer said:

well i thought i was is just getting my mom to let me 

Yeah try, the PS4 is probably worth about $200-300, and the computer probably 600-700

PSU Nerd | PC Parts Flipper | Cable Management Guru

Helpful Links: PSU Tier List | Why not group reg? | Avoid the EVGA G3

Helios EVO (Main Desktop) Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | GeForce RTX 3060 Ti | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W

Delta (Laptop) | Galaxy S21 Ultra | Pacific Spirit XT (Server)

Full Specs

Spoiler

Helios EVO (Main):

Intel Core™ i9-10900KF | 32GB G.Skill Ripjaws V / Team T-Force DDR4-3000 | GIGABYTE Z590 AORUS ELITE | MSI GAMING X GeForce RTX 3060 Ti 8GB GPU | NZXT H510 | EVGA G5 650W | MasterLiquid ML240L | 2x 2TB HDD | 256GB SX6000 Pro SSD | 3x Corsair SP120 RGB | Fractal Design Venturi HF-14

Pacific Spirit XT - Server

Intel Core™ i7-8700K (Won at LTX, signed by Dennis) | GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS GAMING 5 | 16GB Team Vulcan DDR4-3000 | Intel UrfpsgonHD 630 | Define C TG | Corsair CX450M

Delta - Laptop

ASUS TUF Dash F15 - Intel Core™ i7-11370H | 16GB DDR4 | RTX 3060 | 500GB NVMe SSD | 200W Brick | 65W USB-PD Charger

Intel is bringing DDR4 to the mainstream with the Intel® Core™ i5 6600K and i7 6700K processors. Learn more by clicking the link in the description below.

You are geting far more for that ps4 than you can imagine. Believe me. Besides if you are a student (looks like it) it will help you alot to have a good pc unlike a ps4 which is very restricted.

Just now, JDE said:

Yeah try, the PS4 is probably worth about $200-300, and the computer probably 600-700

yeah i know but she hates when i trade my stuff even if its a really good deal

oof me daddy

3 minutes ago, JDE said:

i buy ps4 new for 250$ (1tb + horizon + 2 controllers )xD used its prolly just worth 150$ +-

(◑‿◐)

1 minute ago, punkyard said:

You are geting far more for that ps4 than you can imagine. Believe me. Besides if you are a student (looks like it) it will help you alot to have a good pc unlike a ps4 which is very restricted.

yeah it would be an upgrade anyways because i havent used it in like 4-5 months and its just sets in my tv stand and my computer im using is garbo for anything other than youtube and old games like arma 2 (i only get 30fps on there because my gtx 760 is bottle necked) 

oof me daddy

Does the person want a ps4 or a ps4 pro?

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

I think that is a steal.

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

30 minutes ago, aconfusedpcgamer said:

i saw a computer on craigslist and the guy wants 700$ or a ps4 it has a gtx 1050ti, a i5 7500, 16gb of ram, 1tb hdd, win 10, curved Samsung monitor, asus wifi adapter and a ok looking mouse and a steelseries keyboard 

my ps4 is basically mint

(i know i misspelled help)

Make sure everything actually works before you trade!

25 minutes ago, punkyard said:

Dont let your parents hold back on a once in a lifetime deal, if it was me i wouldnt even ask. i would just do it.

my dads fine with it my mom might not be,but i can use my natural gas class as an excuse to get it

3 minutes ago, Augmentum said:

its a newer computer 

11 minutes ago, CmzPlusHardware said:

Does the person want a ps4 or a ps4 pro?

idk didnt spesifiy 

oof me daddy

You sure its not PS4+ cash ? else get on IT ASP

"i reject your reality and substitute my own"

--- Workstion --- GamePc ---   

"College great Dropout Engineering"

43 minutes ago, aconfusedpcgamer said:

700$ or a ps4

I am always cautious with things too good to be true.  you could buy a new ps4 pro with bundled games for $450.

7 minutes ago, aconfusedpcgamer said:
13 minutes ago, Augmentum said:

its a newer computer 

Just because something is newer doesn't mean it works or functions well.  He may have hosed something up In it.  I would want to see it up and working.  Including it running a game.

10 minutes ago, Beowulff83 said:

I am always cautious with things too good to be true.  you could buy a new ps4 pro with bundled games for $450.

Just because something is newer doesn't mean it works or functions well.  He may have hosed something up In it.  I would want to see it up and working.  Including it running a game.

i did that with my current set up hehe still was a steal tho

13 minutes ago, Swealteek said:

You sure its not PS4+ cash ? else get on IT ASP

he said ps4 with boot so idk if he wants cash to i hope not tho

oof me daddy

7 minutes ago, aconfusedpcgamer said:

he said ps4 with boot so idk if he wants cash to i hope not tho

The parts you listed are at least $900 to build it new.  and that is using the lowest possible items on pc partpicker

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4bxfqk

I would be highly surprised if he did not want some cash also.  Or something is wrong with the pc. . . or he may just be dumb if you are lucky.

7 minutes ago, Beowulff83 said:

The parts you listed are at least $900 to build it new.  and that is using the lowest possible items on pc partpicker

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/4bxfqk

I would be highly surprised if he did not want some cash also.  Or something is wrong with the pc. . . or he may just be dumb if you are lucky.

i hope its the dumb on

oof me daddy

I once traded a Nintendo 3DS for a laptop with an i5, 8GB RAM and an SSD. If a deal is a deal, do it.

Also, #1 rule of this is to block numbers/contact after. He'll probably realize at some point hes been conned, so best action in my books is to never let him contact you for money or to get the system back.

Would be an idea to post the link or a screenshot of the AD so we can check it over, no harm in having a 2nd/12th pair of eyes on it for anything dodgy.

I would make sure he is not talking about a PS4 Pro, otherwise this deal seems very suspicious to me. 

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

so continuing the subject the guy wants 300$ with the system. i then made a counter of 4 games with it.

the guy came back with this "Really not my kind of games but 300 between them" so what do y'all think the guy means?

oof me daddy