What are YOU made out of?

TVwazhere

---Deep thoughts post---

So we are all made of matter; atoms, molecules, and elements. And matter cannot be created or destroyed, it can only change form. Right?

Therefore it is safe to assume the stuff that makes us up, our bodies per say, were once part of something else. Maybe a part of the bone in my left finger was once in a dinosaur 280 million years ago. Maybe the Iron in my blood was deep in the earth thousands of years ago that was eroded from an underground stream that ran alongside one of the first civilizations. Maybe the sugar in my body was once part of, whatever you get the point. Basically all the stuff that makes me up today, wasn't always a part of me, and I wonder what infinite number of possible combinations came together to make me. (This includes the things I've consumed in physical development)

No I'm not on drugs :D 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

They say you are what you eat, but I don't recall eating NOTHING BUT SADNESS.

/s

We're likely made from whatever was left over by our lizard overlords, that they found on their alien home planet. Babies are just grown inside of test tubes.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

22 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

"50% sea, 50% weed"

and 99% hot gas

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

meat and useless facts

RyzenAir : AMD R5 3600 | AsRock AB350M Pro4 | 32gb Aegis DDR4 3000 | GTX 1070 FE | Fractal Design Node 804
RyzenITX : Ryzen 7 1700 | GA-AB350N-Gaming WIFI | 16gb DDR4 2666 | GTX 1060 | Cougar QBX 

PSU Tier list

Smaller, cuter squirrels.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

I'm very happy with the spongebob references so far

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

Hot air  /s

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Water (35 L), Carbon (20 kg), Ammonia (4 L), Lime (1.5 kg), Phosphorous (800 g), Salt (250 g), Saltpeter (100 g), Sulfur (80 g), Fluorine (7.5 g), Iron (5 g), Silicon (3 g) and fifteen traces of other elements.

CPU: I5 4590 Motherboard: ASROCK H97 Pro4 Ram: XPG 16gb v2.0 4x4 kit  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 PSU: EVGA 550w Supernova G2 Storage: 128 gb Sandisk SSD + 525gb Mx300 SSD Cooling: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock LP Case: Zalman T2 Sound: Logitech Z506 5.1 Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma Keyboard: DBPower LED

Youre slightly wrong there. Energy can not be created or destroyed, only changed in form. I believe the same does not apply to matter

/I'm far from an expert, so someone can gladly call me out of I'm wrong. 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

19 minutes ago, IKnight said:

Youre slightly wrong there. Energy can not be created or destroyed, only changed in form. I believe the same does not apply to matter

/I'm far from an expert, so someone can gladly call me out of I'm wrong. 

but energy and matter are closely related based on the well known E = mc^2. So depend on how you define matter (matter as in its most basic form, which might very well be energy), it can not be created or destroyed the same as energy.

And to answer OP's question. yes, its coincidence that make YOU. everything is bound to its cause and results, but to trace the cause to its origin, which is the start of the universe (big bang on science theory not bible duh.), then every thing existing now is a coincidence. but to a extend its a inevitable coincidence because no matter how low the probability of something from happening is, it WILL happen in the scale universe infinite.

23 minutes ago, Moress said:

Water (35 L), Carbon (20 kg), Ammonia (4 L), Lime (1.5 kg), Phosphorous (800 g), Salt (250 g), Saltpeter (100 g), Sulfur (80 g), Fluorine (7.5 g), Iron (5 g), Silicon (3 g) and fifteen traces of other elements.

and 11 herbs and spices.

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

39 minutes ago, Moress said:

But what is equal to a human soul?

16 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

and 11 herbs and spices.

Finger lickin' good.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

I be made of Peanut Butter

QUOTE ME TO SEE MY REPLY!:D

5 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

But what is equal to a human soul?

60 kg of H2S and NaCl

43 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

60 kg of H2S and NaCl

Let's play a lil game. I'm thinking of a number.tumblr_mqzjzrhG9b1r8q9x8o5_500.gif.6da2bfb73092430042816fc49df019a1.gif

(It's how many Canadian Pesos I'd pay for the bulk of LTT members' souls.)

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Salt, Cereal, and Sandwiches.

In all seriousness though, how in the world do atoms arrange to form something like animal and plant cells, let alone something as complex as the human body? Even the human brain is so complicated that it doesn't know how itself works.

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16