What PC Games are people enjoying at the moment?

Divinity:Original Sin 2

Kinda like XCOM (combat), but actually good main story and tons of extra story lines AND really fun combat. It  can however take ages to do anything, especially when you are doing coop and decide together which movesnyou should make. One of the best games I have ever played I would say

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

2 minutes ago, NinJake said:

I'm all for stories :P

So basically me and a friend both got the special edition of Soul Caliber V for Xbox 360 and were loving it!

He introduced a guy with the most monotone voice known to man. Don't know how but he was real good. The funny thing was he would never tell me his real name, it was a joke of his apparently.

So I go to college to study IT and I hear the voice.... So I called out his online alias he just looked at me and said "Oh F**K!"

After that moment, we actually became pretty good friends all throughout our 2 year course :L

B| Obligatory Signature Text B|

10 minutes ago, NinJake said:

Haha, that's awesome!

The guy was pretty funny all in all :L Just sounded like a depressed Dalek.

Makes me wanna play SCV now thinking about it!

Also, Thanks to all of you guys!

The community here is amazing and I am so happy I'm a part of it now ^-^

I have started but not gotten very far into Shadow of War. Not having much time this week to play it has been kind of a bummer.

1 hour ago, lieder1987 said:

I have started but not gotten very far into Shadow of War. Not having much time this week to play it has been kind of a bummer.

I’ve heard so many mixed things about the game. How does it compare to the original?

Divinity Original Sin2, Elex.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

52 minutes ago, The_Protagonist said:

I’ve heard so many mixed things about the game. How does it compare to the original?

It is very similar to the original but with some good improvements. I am happy with the new talent tree setup, some of the new controls, and the overall story.

3 hours ago, Abdul201588 said:

Hello Fellow WoT player. xD I'm currently trying to get the Kranvang. I never got into the French Line.. I'm also *trying* miserably to get the Centurion AX.

personally, i just do on tracks as they make grind WAY more efficent

however im not from EU so we can't play together unless your account is NA

Call me crazy, but I'm gonna recommend a visual novel that came out on Steam earlier this month.  It's called Doki Doki Literature Club, and it's a horror game.  It has received well over 8,000 Overwhelmingly Positive reviews on Steam in a matter of DAYS, and only takes about 5 hours to complete.  Don't read the reviews, though...it is best to go into the game blind.  Don't believe this exists?  Well, it does, and here's a link to prove it:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/

Play this game.  PLAY IT!  You will not be disappointed!

Sorry for the mess!  My laptop just went ROG!

"THE ROGUE":  ASUS ROG Zephyrus G15 GA503QR (2021)

• Ryzen 9 5900HS
  • RTX 3070 Laptop GPU (80W)
  • 24GB DDR4-3200 (8+16)
  • 2TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial P2 NVMe (games)
  • 90Wh battery + 200W power brick
  • 15.6" 1440p 165Hz IPS Pantone display
  • Logitech G603 mouse + Logitech G733 headset

"Hex": Dell G7 7588 (2018)

• i7-8750H
  • GTX 1060 Max-Q
  • 16GB DDR4-2666
  • 1TB SK Hynix NVMe (boot) + 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA (games)
  • 56Wh battery + 180W power brick
  • 15.6" 1080p 60Hz IPS display
  • Corsair Harpoon Wireless mouse + Corsair HS70 headset

"Mishiimin": Apple iMac 5K 27" (2017)

• i7-7700K
  • Radeon Pro 580 8GB (basically a desktop R9 390)
  • 16GB DDR4-2400
  • 2TB SSHD
  • 400W power supply (I think?)
  • 27" 5K 75Hz Retina display
  • Logitech G213 keyboard + Logitech G203 Prodigy mouse

Other tech: Apple iPhone 14 Pro Max 256GB in White, Sennheiser PXC 550-II, Razer Hammerhead earbuds, JBL Tune Flex earbuds, OontZ Angle 3 Ultra, Raspberry Pi 400, Logitech M510 mouse, Redragon S113 keyboard & mouse, Cherry MX Silent Red keyboard, Cooler Master Devastator II keyboard (not in use), Sennheiser HD4.40BT (not in use)

Retired tech: Apple iPhone XR 256GB in Product(RED), Apple iPhone SE 64GB in Space Grey (2016), iPod Nano 7th Gen in Product(RED), Logitech G533 headset, Logitech G930 headset, Apple AirPods Gen 2 and Gen 3

Trash bin (do not buy): Logitech G935 headset, Logitech G933 headset, Cooler Master Devastator II mouse, Razer Atheris mouse, Chinese off-brand earbuds, anything made by Skullcandy

37 minutes ago, General Winter said:

personally, i just do on tracks as they make grind WAY more efficent

however im not from EU so we can't play together unless your account is NA

na wot lol i thought you guys went extinct i play every now and then whats your wn8 

1 hour ago, techstorm970 said:

Call me crazy, but I'm gonna recommend a visual novel that came out on Steam earlier this month.  It's called Doki Doki Literature Club, and it's a horror game.  It has received well over 8,000 Overwhelmingly Positive reviews on Steam in a matter of DAYS, and only takes about 5 hours to complete.  Don't read the reviews, though...it is best to go into the game blind.  Don't believe this exists?  Well, it does, and here's a link to prove it:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/

Play this game.  PLAY IT!  You will not be disappointed!

I'll give it a go :)

3 hours ago, linustouchtips said:

na wot lol i thought you guys went extinct i play every now and then whats your wn8 

my recents are above 2K

i mean, to be fair, we're still more active than WT last time i checked

1 hour ago, The_Protagonist said:

I'll give it a go :)

https://eldewrito.com/

not sure if you miss my original post, but this is a phenomial build of halo i'd recommend to anyone and in a few days (or weeks, depending on how much debugging is left), .6 is coming out and is adding more content, and all of this halo experience cost nothing to play

Warframe

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

Nothing very new, some witcher (blood and wine), still have hearts of stone to do after, a bit of fallout 4, some far cry 3, doom, have a bunch of stuff over the past few years that I haven't even touched, rot tomb raider, the first middle earth game and a few others besides some flight sim stuff, DCS, rise of flight, Il-2 sturmovic. Just finished Styx: shards of darkness the other day, what a great stealth game, very atmospheric, loved it despite a few failings (as one would expect on a kind of indie, non AAA title).

7 hours ago, General Winter said:

https://eldewrito.com/

not sure if you miss my original post, but this is a phenomial build of halo i'd recommend to anyone and in a few days (or weeks, depending on how much debugging is left), .6 is coming out and is adding more content, and all of this halo experience cost nothing to play

I did read but I must have forgot to reply! Sorry dude!

i love Halo so I’ll check it out tonight :)

21 minutes ago, strat guy said:

Nothing very new, some witcher (blood and wine), still have hearts of stone to do after, a bit of fallout 4, some far cry 3, doom, have a bunch of stuff over the past few years that I haven't even touched, rot tomb raider, the first middle earth game and a few others besides some flight sim stuff, DCS, rise of flight, Il-2 sturmovic. Just finished Styx: shards of darkness the other day, what a great stealth game, very atmospheric, loved it despite a few failings (as one would expect on a kind of indie, non AAA title).

That’s one hell of a backlog already !!!

14 minutes ago, The_Protagonist said:

That’s one hell of a backlog already !!!

Yep, and those are only a small handful I mentioned there. :P

Just don't have the time to go through it all. :-/

should finish evil within 2 this weekend, pretty good, not quite as much fun as the first one though

next week destiny 2

52 minutes ago, strat guy said:

Yep, and those are only a small handful I mentioned there. :P

Just don't have the time to go through it all. :-/

My backlog goes back generations sadly. I still haven't beaten the Uncharted Series, got halfway through 2 and then the PS3 died.

I keep hoping to find time but these new releases don't make it easy, especially with Monster Hunter: World coming out next year.

39 minutes ago, kilgore_T said:

should finish evil within 2 this weekend, pretty good, not quite as much fun as the first one though

next week destiny 2

The Evil Within gave me the biggest nope moment of my life :L I was playing right up until the Ring Girl on steroids appeared, when she killed me, instant nope and install :L I'm not even a squeemish person!

27 minutes ago, The_Protagonist said:

The Evil Within gave me the biggest nope moment of my life :L I was playing right up until the Ring Girl on steroids appeared, when she killed me, instant nope and install :L I'm not even a squeemish person!

some really freaky moments in that game

though resident evil 7 freaked me out more, that game had my heart racing for the first 3 hours