What PC Games are people enjoying at the moment?

Hey Guys,

I guess exactly what the title suggests, what games are y'all enjoying at the moment on PC?

I've been busy with work as of late and would like some great recommendations. Doesn't have to be specifically new games but anything you are playing at the moment you could recommend.

I've recently just finished Tomb Raider (2013) and have picked up Ghost Recon Wildlands on offer to play when the gang is online.

B| Obligatory Signature Text B|

Player Unknown's Battlegrounds is pretty popular at the moment, just have to make sure you record all your gameplay in case of unfair bans. I don't personally play it, my PC doesn't have the power for it lol.

If you haven't played the Portal series, give that a go.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

I'm still on Witcher 3, barely starting the DLC. I've been on it since about March (playing 1 to 4 hours a week on average.)

I did collect all the loot though. Don't know why... Witcher gear is better, but I did it anyway.

Rocket League with friends however 90% of the time I'm playing Forza Motorsport 7. Patiently waiting for the Destiny 2 PC release and then I'll be stuck on that game for quite some time.

Just now, Crunchy Dragon said:

Player Unknown's Battlegrounds is pretty popular at the moment, just have to make sure you record all your gameplay in case of unfair bans. I don't personally play it, my PC doesn't have the power for it lol.

If you haven't played the Portal series, give that a go.

I've been playing Playerunknown's for a little bit and its good in small bursts!

Portal is a series I love to bits! I just hope a sequel is being planned. At this stage I'm just suspecting valve to announce a game called "3" since thats where we are at with Half Life, L4D, Portal & TF2.... well, after ricochet 2 is here :L

Just now, JohnT said:

I'm still on Witcher 3, barely starting the DLC. I've been on it since about March (playing 1 to 4 hours a week on average.)

I did collect all the loot though. Don't know why... Witcher gear is better, but I did it anyway.

You know I've never really been able to "Break" Witcher. I hear about the game and it makes me want to play it, I turn it on and I'm bored within seconds...

1 minute ago, NinJake said:

Rocket League with friends however 90% of the time I'm playing Forza Motorsport 7. Patiently waiting for the Destiny 2 PC release and then I'll be stuck on that game for quite some time.

I love Rocket League also but I've never re-visited Forza after 4.

Destiny 2 Is one of those games I've always wanted to play but I can't win the buddies around with it. Maybe if I find a group one day :)

Battlefront and TOR mostly, a bit of the OG Battlefront II and KOTOR as well. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

South Park Fractured But Whole, Cuphead

Just now, The_Protagonist said:

I love Rocket League also but I've never re-visited Forza after 4.

Destiny 2 Is one of those games I've always wanted to play but I can't win the buddies around with it. Maybe if I find a group one day :)

The one thing Forza 7 is missing is Fujimi Kaido. That was by far my favorite track in the earlier games. Still a ton of fun, and honestly just by getting destiny and playing online you'll meet plenty of people to party up with. When the first Destiny was released last year it was my buddy and I and the first random person we encountered, we partied up and found out he was going to the same college as I...

Small world sometimes.

1 minute ago, Zando Bob said:

Battlefront and TOR mostly, a bit of the OG Battlefront II and KOTOR as well. 

Big Ole' Star-Wars fan huh?

2 minutes ago, The_Protagonist said:

You know I've never really been able to "Break" Witcher. I hear about the game and it makes me want to play it, I turn it on and I'm bored within seconds...

I know the struggle. It takes a little bit to pick up. White Orchard is a tutorial, just for the record. The open world really opens up when you arrive in Novigrad and Velen. The story starts dying down until you find Ciri. Then it's insanity.

1 minute ago, Medicate said:

South Park Fractured But Whole, Cuphead

What are they both like? I've seen gameplay but yet again, nobody I know plays them.

1 minute ago, NinJake said:

The one thing Forza 7 is missing is Fujimi Kaido. That was by far my favorite track in the earlier games. Still a ton of fun, and honestly just by getting destiny and playing online you'll meet plenty of people to party up with. When the first Destiny was released last year it was my buddy and I and the first random person we encountered, we partied up and found out he was going to the same college as I...

Small world sometimes.

I have a similar story about Soul Caliber. I'll maybe tell it if you're interested :L

Just now, The_Protagonist said:

Big Ole' Star-Wars fan huh?

Yep. I would also love to get Destiny as well, but I could get Battlefront 2 2017 for the same price....

I pretty much love most sci-fi-fi lore, be it Destiny, Star Wars, Star Trek, and a bit of Halo as well. Fallout lore is pretty cool too, but almost as massive as Star Wars. But SW is still the best.

Main PC 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

1 minute ago, JohnT said:

I know the struggle. It takes a little bit to pick up. White Orchard is a tutorial, just for the record. The open world really opens up when you arrive in Novigrad and Velen. The story starts dying down until you find Ciri. Then it's insanity.

I've got a bit of OCD with games however so If I am playing a sequel, I have to play the games before it.

still to this day the only reason I have never played past Metroid Prime 1

1 minute ago, Zando Bob said:

Yep. I would also love to get Destiny as well, but I could get Battlefront 2 2017 for the same price....

I pretty much love most sci-fi-fi lore, be it Destiny, Star Wars, Star Trek, and a bit of Halo as well. Fallout lore is pretty cool too, but almost as massive as Star Wars. But SW is still the best.

I agree, The lore for star Wars is great!

I do have the unpopular opinion about Fallout 3 being bad and 4 being more fun xD

4 minutes ago, The_Protagonist said:

I have a similar story about Soul Caliber. I'll maybe tell it if you're interested :L

I'm all for stories :P

@Zando Bob Well... you can get Battlefront 2 AND Destiny 2 :D

2 minutes ago, The_Protagonist said:

I agree, The lore for star Wars is great!

Especially TOR. The story is different depending on what side of the force you serve, which class of Jedi/Soldier you are, and then which subclass of those you are. I think the main story stays the same, but the details are different. It's a pretty dope game, and mind bogglingly massive. 

Main PC 

https://eldewrito.com/ (AKA halo online)

runs and play better than any current battlefield game and its free, and any bugs are actively being worked on (its currently in .5.1 but .6 is due to come out as soon as the final debugging is finished)

i also play a lot of world of tanks and im currently in the mist of my wolfenstien marathon for the upcoming wolf 2 later this, i really can't wait

Currently I'm playing Far Cry 2. Super old game. xD

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

4 minutes ago, General Winter said:

https://eldewrito.com/ (AKA halo online)

runs and play better than any current battlefield game and its free, and any bugs are actively being worked on (its currently in .5.1 but .6 is due to come out as soon as the final debugging is finished)

i also play a lot of world of tanks and im currently in the mist of my wolfenstien marathon for the upcoming wolf 2 later this, i really can't wait

Hello Fellow WoT player. xD I'm currently trying to get the Kranvang. I never got into the French Line.. I'm also *trying* miserably to get the Centurion AX.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.