Wolfenstein II - The New Colossus

DarthNeo1964
2 minutes ago, DarthNeo1964 said:

Who else is really looking forward to this game?  To me, these games are what shooters are supposed to be!

Colossus.png

me. I want but not for 60 bucks. cant run on my pc either

I'm actually strongly considering getting this on my Switch definitely getting the Switch version of Doom for sure though.

hell yeah, nothing says fun like killing nazis

im so pumped im doing a personal marathon of all the wolfenstein games (besides 3D, i have to get a no steam/source version, i can't get used to moving by mouse)

26 minutes ago, openthatchest said:

me. I want but not for 60 bucks. cant run on my pc either

i got mine via AMD codes that some people sell on ebay

so i got this and prey for $40 dollars, though i can't say i like prey honestly, prologue is really dull and uninteresting, but i save $20 on wolf 2 and i get a free game so i can't complain

21 hours ago, LordTaco42 said:

I'm actually strongly considering getting this on my Switch definitely getting the Switch version of Doom for sure though.

why? just why?

21 minutes ago, openthatchest said:

why? just why?

So you can play on the go. I'll be getting this and Skyrim on Switch as I love gaming but travelling, family commitments and work all erode my gaming opportunities. Switch is an excellent opportunity to have truly portable first class gaming. I can double my gaming time if I have a good portable alternative.

I'll be buying this for me PC too obviously, to have the full on experience.

5950 - 3090 - 32gb - Aorus FV43U - Steam Deck - Fuji xPro 3 - Olympus OM1 n

1 hour ago, SpriteNo5 said:

So you can play on the go. I'll be getting this and Skyrim on Switch as I love gaming but travelling, family commitments and work all erode my gaming opportunities. Switch is an excellent opportunity to have truly portable first class gaming. I can double my gaming time if I have a good portable alternative.

ah.

2 hours ago, SpriteNo5 said:

Yep and I already have Doom on my PC anyways and might get NC as well down the line but my Switch has seen alot of playtime coupled with commuting during the day.