Thin Bezel Monitors

technation

I need thin bezel monitors for surround. The only problem is most thin bezeled monitors don't have vesa mounts. Does anyone know monitors with a relitavely thin bezel with vesa mounts? $200 max/monitor.

De-bezel it yourself?

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Acer has some. Infact i have the 27" one and i like it but it doesnt have VESA mounts, not sure about the other ones. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

This: http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&cs=04&l=en&sku=860-BBCG

It has the thinnest bezel of them all and supports 100mm VESA mounting, as well as DisplayPort daisy chaining so you can chain all three into a single DisplayPort output on your graphics card.  Out of price range though, unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

• AOC 23.6" E2461FWH Full HD LED Monitor Fast 2ms with HDMI FREE DELIVERY

• iiyama 24" ProLite E2481HS-B1 Slim Bezel LED Monitor Full HD with HDMI/DVI Fast 2ms 24"

Dell U2414H Full HD IPS LED Monitor with HDMI,DP 1920x1080 Very Thin Bezel VESA AOC I2369VM 23" IPS LED Full HD Monitor with Displayport/2xHDMI Speakers

AOC I2369VM 23" IPS LED Full HD Monitor with Displayport/2xHDMI Speakers

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July