$450 Dollars For A 8k Monitor?!

KyberKylo77

ok, so i was scrolling through my local retailers website since they had just updated their monitor page with new ones, and upon scrolling i found what pretty much blew my mind, (title says it) an 8K MONITOR FOR 450 DOLLARS? For my own curiousity and benefits im wondering if i should order it and see what comes, if its the actual 8k monitor as advertised, PROFIT! but if its just a 4K or 2K panel ill just return it and blame them for putting up wrong information. WIN WIN!

see for yourself below P.S. I live in Malaysia and the currency is Ringgit if you want to research further.

vrebqebebq.JPG

Just now, Ruwaaid said:

why don't you research the model?

i did... its somewhere around 3k-4k dollars in the US

Just now, KyberKylo77 said:

i did... its somewhere around 3k-4k dollars in the US

sounds like a website error, best get in touch with them before ordering.

3 minutes ago, rhyseyness said:

Or after ordering, and hope they have to honor it... sounds like they missed a 0.

yea i think its a better idea to order it first and if im able to get away with it unnoticed then that'll be great lol

10 hours ago, KyberKylo77 said:

yea i think its a better idea to order it first and if im able to get away with it unnoticed then that'll be great lol

That's called fraud. You know it's wrong info but you try and use it to your advantage anyway. Fraud!

And now that there is this posting. What do you think the first thing their sysadmin is going to see, this thread.. No refund!!

11 hours ago, war59312 said:

That's called fraud. You know it's wrong info but you try and use it to your advantage anyway. Fraud!

And now that there is this posting. What do you think the first thing their sysadmin is going to see, this thread.. No refund!!

You must be fun at parties. 

On a side note, worst thing that can happen is they refund you the money if they catch it. Somewhere in the websites terms and conditions it will say no orders are final, price can change at any time, etc etc. 

13 hours ago, war59312 said:

Actually while its not obligated by law, there are many examples of companies honouring false pricing. I just wouldn't expect it, but if it happened then cool.