Cooler master hyper t2 or blizzard T2?

Merc_

So, I'm looking at some cpu coolers within a fairly low price range, and I know someone with the cooler master blizzard T2 (as shown here) which seems to work pretty well. I was also recommended this by a friend, the cooler master hyper T2 (as shown here). They're the two coolers I know are in stock nearby for me to pick up where I know they work well and have friends with them to help with any minor hiccups. With the exception of the fan (I have another 92mm that should fit and push a bit more air if needed) what are the differences between the two? they look near identical and the measurements diagram they use is the same thing just rescaled as far as I can see.

This is my first cooler I'll be buying separately (obviously I had stock ones before) so in your opinion would it be worth going for one over the other for any particular reason, like a difference in heat pipes or is the Hyper T2 just a rebranded version to be more in-line with the hyper 212 for marketing reasons? If neither is much better I'll probably go with the Blizzard since it's a couple £ cheaper nearby, but I'd like to know your opinion.

Thanks for the help! This is my first proper post so if I got anything wrong please let me know :D

From those two T2 is better. Heatsink is same, but T2 has PWM fan included (better control). Also it should perform bit better as it moves more air overall. Though if you are looking for aftermarket cooler to improve from stock, I would recommend saving bit more. You get better performance with Gammaxx 400, TX3 Evo or M9i.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

the Gammaxx 400 seems to be about as good as value goes while i have looked around. it seems to perform pretty amazingly actiually, especially for the $25 pricetag

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

On 18/10/2017 at 9:38 PM, LoGiCalDrm said:

From those two T2 is better. Heatsink is same, but T2 has PWM fan included (better control). Also it should perform bit better as it moves more air overall. Though if you are looking for aftermarket cooler to improve from stock, I would recommend saving bit more. You get better performance with Gammaxx 400, TX3 Evo or M9i.

Which T2 did you mean was better sorry? They both have T2 in the name lol.

I already have a separate fan that should be better than both of them (in theory, higher RPM with 4 pin PWM, same size although thicker it fits inside) so with that in mind is the Hyper T2 better still or does the reduction fan difference equal them out?

I'll definitely look into the Gammaxx 400, looks pretty good but I haven't seen any around.

1 hour ago, Merc_ said:

Which T2 did you mean was better sorry? They both have T2 in the name lol.

I already have a separate fan that should be better than both of them (in theory, higher RPM with 4 pin PWM, same size although thicker it fits inside) so with that in mind is the Hyper T2 better still or does the reduction fan difference equal them out?

I'll definitely look into the Gammaxx 400, looks pretty good but I haven't seen any around.

Sorry, Hyper T2. Like I said, they have same exact heatsink, but Hyper has better fan. So if you are going to change fan anyway, they are same thing.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv