Safe running temperature for i5 8600k?

Apparently some people's opinions are that the coolermasters 212 evo isn't powerful enough for an i5 8600k. But I also found reports that its good enough and could even oc safely to like 4.5ghz.
I am not planning on overclocking it. In standby/youtube it goes up to 40ish celsius. On overwatch with a video open it goes up to around 59 celsius max.
So if I'm not planning on overclocking this CPU is the 212 Evo enough? 
Thanks!

I Don't think it should be a problem. If its doing what you have described and not going to be working a Max loads then there should be no problem. 

Some people prefer a challenge, I just band my head against a wall until my method works...

15 minutes ago, Kingslayer13 said:

Apparently some people's opinions are that the coolermasters 212 evo isn't powerful enough for an i5 8600k. But I also found reports that its good enough and could even oc safely to like 4.5ghz.
I am not planning on overclocking it. In standby/youtube it goes up to 40ish celsius. On overwatch with a video open it goes up to around 59 celsius max.
Thanks!

Yes it's enough if you don't OC

Desktop specs:

Spoiler

AMD Ryzen 5 5600 Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE ARGB Gigabyte B550M DS3H mATX

Asrock Challenger Pro OC Radeon RX 6700 XT Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (8Gx2) 3600MHz CL18 Kingston NV2 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD

Montech Century 850W Gold Tecware Nexus Air (Black) ATX Mid Tower

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 5 Pro 16ACH6

Phone: Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 Pro 8+128

17 minutes ago, Kingslayer13 said:

Thanks!

i think u should be fine

17 minutes ago, Kingslayer13 said:

well ive had a phenom 2 x4 965 that couldnt be cooled by that 212 evo at stock speeds ( while an amd stock cooler did even better xD )

other then that 4.3ghz to 4.5ghz isnt really an oc ... 200mhz .. u wont really notice that it aint worth the hassle at all better keep it at stock in that case xD

aslong u dont do heavy loads ect i doubt it cant handle it but if u gonna start running prime95 small fft's or rendering that cooler might just not be enough :P ( all depends on the chips ect too )

like i said after the phenom 2 x4 965 i lost my trust in that cooler :P threw it into the thrashbin

(◑‿◐)

The aftermarket cooler should be enough if your not overclocking, if you are overclocking, getting a more adequate cooling system to accomodate for higher temps would be more ideal. The cooler master hyper 212 evo is relatively cheap on the market ($30) and its definitely a good budget cooling solution.