Animatics,Visual Fx, Special fx

Hi,I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section.I was hoping to know if it was possible to learn CGI,VFX,SFX and animatics.I found interest when I watched Transformers and found a tremendous amount of CGI , VFX etc and I wanna know how its done like how they create a Transformer and how it moves in a movie and all.Im planning to study for 3D animatics so I could at least chase my dream as a filmmaker but from where I come from (Malaysia) I just feel like its going to become a limitation unlike in America or Canada where you have big festivals and universities.I would like some feedback and any kind of information regarding it.I really hope for a reply as well.!!Tqqq

Sure, all the info for this is available for free, if you are good at self-paced studying.

Check on Steam, tons of interesting packages available

Look at these guys

https://oatsstudios.com/

They publish everything for free on Steam to use and modify.

Youtube has tons of tutorials as well.

Blender is the current free choice for CGI rendering.

Good luck, you'll need it

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

57 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Sure, all the info for this is available for free, if you are good at self-paced studying.

Check on Steam, tons of interesting packages available

Look at these guys

https://oatsstudios.com/

They publish everything for free on Steam to use and modify.

Youtube has tons of tutorials as well.

Blender is the current free choice for CGI rendering.

Good luck, you'll need it

Wow the guy who founded Oats is the director or Elysium how on earth have I not known this I gotta find a way to talk to this guy..I'm freak about sci fi movies! thanks btw

You are most welcome. They are putting out some serious tools for free on Steam, all the VFX models etc, for you to play with and learn. It's a good time to be in CGO/VFX right now.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.