need help.......for the 2nd time in a row

Go to solution Solved by Mcthunda820,

Unless you plan to sell to a friend as maybe a lab/learning environment, I would not recommend you do this. I do something similar to this, so I can tell you it's possible, but I also have about 15 years of experience helping me along. If you are absolutely serious about this you'll have to lay out how you plan to sell this and to who? (not specifically who, but what is the use case of the user/customer and why would they use your equipment instead of just some cheap VPS or AWS/rackspace for something more serious).

Hello

I am thinking of selling of virtual machine and storage space on my unused servers (1x R730, 2x R710, 1x 2950). I know how port out storage but..........i don't know how to do the same for VM's(I'm thinking TeamViewer or PXE Boot?) and i was wondering how i could do this.

Thanks,

Me

the real question is if you are a business and can sell something like this, have clients that would want to rent a server from a one person company and have a connection so fast that its actually getting viable.

unless the answer to all of these questions is a solid yes you dont really need to think about how to do it technically.

Unless you plan to sell to a friend as maybe a lab/learning environment, I would not recommend you do this. I do something similar to this, so I can tell you it's possible, but I also have about 15 years of experience helping me along. If you are absolutely serious about this you'll have to lay out how you plan to sell this and to who? (not specifically who, but what is the use case of the user/customer and why would they use your equipment instead of just some cheap VPS or AWS/rackspace for something more serious).