Payment stuck in pending, though canceled on subscriptions

RadicalPandas

Trying to join the floatplane business, however it says my payment is still pending. Also seems like it was declined on the subscriptions page.

Far as I know my account is in good standing. What gives?!

@colonel_mortis i guess

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

or maybe email this floatplanehelp@gmail.com slick should be running it ( Luke and slick are the same person.)

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

Oiiiil Slliiiiick - I'll reach out when I'm off work unless I hear something here first

If it's showing as cancelled/declined on the PayPal side and pending here, that means it was declined by PayPal. You can try again, but I don't know if it will work - if it doesn't, there's nothing we can do I'm afraid, and PayPal support has historically been useless for people who have been having issues.

There will be a new payment system coming with the new site, but it's not ready yet.

HTTP/2 203

22 hours ago, colonel_mortis said:

If it's showing as cancelled/declined on the PayPal side and pending here, that means it was declined by PayPal. You can try again, but I don't know if it will work - if it doesn't, there's nothing we can do I'm afraid, and PayPal support has historically been useless for people who have been having issues.

There will be a new payment system coming with the new site, but it's not ready yet.

yup it's very much a paypal issue. It's a shame since I'm a 12 year small business customer of theirs and they have literally shown zero inclination to help resolve this. Guess I'm SOL until there's another way to pay...

Thanks for the assistance!