Team Fortress 2 receives a new feature update

RileyTheFox

It has been teased and rumoured for the past 6 months. Now Valve has finally made the community's wishes come true.

In a few days time the update will drop. Featuring new maps and taunts. It's not sure yet it new weapons will be added but there's time.

The update is part of a 4 day sequence. Each day will reveal more features and content a part of the update. Almost a day ago, the official Team Fortress 2 channel (teamfortress) released videos showcasing the new taunts and a whole new SFM short. 

I am super hyped for this! I stopped playing TF2 and began playing Overwatch due to the lack of new content but I know I'll be setting out a whole week to play this!

What are your thoughts on this update?

YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/teamfortress

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

http://www.teamfortress.com/jungleinferno/ Page for Jungle Inferno

I'm honestly hyped as fuck for this. The jetpack Pyro seems to be getting will be interesting. Also, Saxton Hale in a Valve SFM.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Love most of the new taunts. Pyro fart and Engi rodeo being my favs. I've been waiting for this update FOREVER to the point I almost bought PUBG out of spite. For the love of science fix match making! This update better be HUGE and it better cover all aspects of the game. Anything less than a gb update will be a let down. 

7 minutes ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

For the love of science fix match making! 

ikr it's broken to hell. I remember when adhoc was a thing, I also wished it prioritized matchmaking with friends and fixed parties.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

2 hours ago, wcreek said:

ikr it's broken to hell. I remember when adhoc was a thing, I also wished it prioritized matchmaking with friends and fixed parties.

I was soooo fed up Saturday night. Joined one casual match.. 6 players combined in the map.. Round ends. Join another que. Get put on a team that is getting rolled by a team of hackers. Next three tries I am joining servers that the map ends and the game type changes. It was insane. I always thought everyone else was crazy for complaining about how bad it is until I experienced it 1st hand. I still always come back.. Im a glutton for self torture. 

2 hours ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

I was soooo fed up Saturday night. Joined one casual match.. 6 players combined in the map.. Round ends. Join another que. Get put on a team that is getting rolled by a team of hackers. Next three tries I am joining servers that the map ends and the game type changes. It was insane. I always thought everyone else was crazy for complaining about how bad it is until I experienced it 1st hand. I still always come back.. Im a glutton for self torture. 

Jesus, I remember not long ago I joined a Dustbowl match which had like 5 hackers in them, at least one of which was spinbotting. All level 125 or higher. All also had pretty decent items, which actually shocked me.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

14 hours ago, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

Did the update drop today and if so how big was it?

The update was delayed and got pushed out at about midnight GMT. It's a 1.2GB update so I can't really say how long that will take you. It took 15 minutes for me

CPU: Intel Core i7 8700  

GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1070

MOBO: ASUS Z370-F STRIX  

RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2133MHz

On 10/21/2017 at 4:51 AM, EvilCat70 said:

The update was delayed and got pushed out at about midnight GMT. It's a 1.2GB update so I can't really say how long that will take you. It took 15 minutes for me

It was a rough update launch, but it was worth it. Glad they already patched the issues yesterday.