Entering the Real World

Finally after a while I saved enough money to step up with my rig to something decent. I come from an APU AMD a8-3870k Oced, 2x 4GB 1333 Oced to 1600, and a Gigabyte Windforce GTX 750ti. I was happy with it, i never couldn't play no game but obviously now i start to feel the longevity. I'm finishing my studies of Android Developer and I want to orientate it as a game developer.

So i will use the PC as Gaming/Development machine.

Here in Spain is really expensive to build a good PC but without more delay i want to show you guys what I chose and to ask for some advise on the components that I'm doubtful about:

(Ryzen Build)

MoBo: MSI B350M Mortar Artic - 94.95€

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHZ - 205€

Graphics: MSI GTX 1060 GAMING X 6GB - 309,9€

RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury DDR4 2133 8GB (2x4GB) CL14 - 85€ (Probably will take 16 gigs)

PSU: Tacens Radix VII AG 600W 80+Silver - 53€

SSD: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB - 157€

All packed in the Owlotech One USB3.0 - 39.95€

* All the prices are dated 10/16/17 on www.pccomponentes.com, the most named company in Spain, links to the page.

So, i was doubtful about the cpu, 1600 or 1500x, i chose 1600 for the extra cores and threads and knowing that is Oceable, the card; 580 8GB, 1060 3GB, 1060 6GB... think that the 3GB may be short in a pair of years so 580 or 1060 ( same price here ), i have a 1080 monitor and maybe in the future another 1080 or a 1440, and the mobo was chosen not wisely.

If you have any advice or criticism will be well received,

Thanks in advance.

Any reason why you want Ryzen instead of Intel? If you're only gaming, Intel will do better for that use case.

That power supply is likely low quality, it's made by Andyson and only offers 42A (504W) on the 12V rail.

Also the slow memory isn't great for a Ryzen chip.

21 minutes ago, Colty said:

Any reason why you want Ryzen instead of Intel? If you're only gaming, Intel will do better for that use case.

Just because the longevity of the am4 socket and for the good experience with my last CPU. I looked at the i5 7600k.