bad backlight bleed or whatev?

NoobiexD

Just wondering if this is a bad back light bleed for a TN panel. Most of it are on the bottom right close to the windows logo.

IMG_20171017_021010.jpg

I think this is ok. could be way worse

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i

1 minute ago, Alesek said:

I think this is ok. could be way worse

@Glenwing Ah ok. Thought you would ask for more pic without the windows logo cause when I disconnect my DP there's backlight bleed wheres the windows logo is but If its ok/good then I would def keep it since If i did return it chances are I might get one that is worst.

yes, keep it. you will probably forget about it in couple days and wont notice it anymore

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i

32 minutes ago, NoobiexD said:

Just wondering if this is a bad back light bleed for a TN panel. Most of it are on the bottom right close to the windows logo.

IMG_20171017_021010.jpg

as far as backlight goes it looks fine. It won't impede with games. Mines actually worse which is why I prefer VA monitors. They don't have this problem. and WTF IS THAT ON THE BOTTOM LEFT SIDE OF YOUR MONITOR BEZEL PANEL. ITS LIKE ITS EATING THE SCREEN.

10 hours ago, phongle123 said:

as far as backlight goes it looks fine. It won't impede with games. Mines actually worse which is why I prefer VA monitors. They don't have this problem. and WTF IS THAT ON THE BOTTOM LEFT SIDE OF YOUR MONITOR BEZEL PANEL. ITS LIKE ITS EATING THE SCREEN.

Whats on the bottom left? Only thing I see is a plastic wrap that I haven't taken out. Also here's a pic of the bottom right of the monitor where most bleed are. I'm guessing its fine cause it could have been worst.

IMG_20171017_143604.jpg

8 minutes ago, NoobiexD said:

Whats on the bottom left? Only thing I see is a plastic wrap that I haven't taken out. Also here's a pic of the bottom right of the monitor where most bleed are. I'm guessing its fine cause it could have been worst.

Oh so this is the plastic wrap that's making these effects?

aaaa.thumb.jpg.e867f8f82d2f166cb9385c8ad848ac96.jpg

27 minutes ago, phongle123 said:

Oh so this is the plastic wrap that's making these effects?

aaaa.thumb.jpg.e867f8f82d2f166cb9385c8ad848ac96.jpg

Oh that. That shouldn't be an effect of the plastic wrap. I think its the small bezels that maybe causing it? The monitor I have is the S2417DG. Why do you ask? is that a problem? 

37 minutes ago, NoobiexD said:

Oh that. That shouldn't be an effect of the plastic wrap. I think its the small bezels that maybe causing it? The monitor I have is the S2417DG. Why do you ask? is that a problem? 

IDK it looks really weird and I didn't know what it was. If that's your bezel. It looks to be warping. It should be a straight line.

20 minutes ago, phongle123 said:

IDK it looks really weird and I didn't know what it was. If that's your bezel. It looks to be warping. It should be a straight line.

These are the bezels.

IMG_20171017_164018.jpg