How to stop caring about women?

Shadow_Storm56

It is time I accept that do to my horrific physical appearance I will always be alone. Endless rejection forever is not a life. So here I ask smart people, how the hell do I stop caring? Stop the desires. I want to be able to see a pretty girl and not feel anything more than I would looking at a tree. There has to be a way to just not care anymore. Anyone?

Don't give up. You're someone's kink.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Just now, Suika said:

I have learned that nobody knows that I'm ugly when I'm a cute anime grill in virtual reality chat rooms.

Everyone knows it. Some people are just to stupid to see past the Konata Izumi.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

1 minute ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Just look at my ass.

No thanks. Would rather shoot myself actually.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

Hey, it's an ass worth caring about :^)

Still not looking at it.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

if you're fat start a military discipline lifestyle of eating good food and training like a madman, this will give you more chance to meet someone and also be good for your health, both physical and psychological

like, become that guy who goes to the gym and do jogging and all that, every FUCKING DAY! STEP UP FATTY ITS TIME TO LOSE THAT OVERWEIGHT

That shouldn't be your aim. To stop caring isn't an answer to anything. Why don't you actually work on yourself instead?

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I do believe there is someone for everyone.  You can also work to better yourself if you aren't satisfied.  We all have room for improvement.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

35 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Everyone has a chance. Just look at my ass.

33 minutes ago, Drak3 said:

No thanks. Would rather shoot myself actually.

32 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

Hey, it's an ass worth caring about :^)

;);););) ;) ;) ;) 

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

7 hours ago, Nicholatian said:

The reason anyone on this planet ends up overweight, obese, and/or unhygienic is not because of spontaniety. Nobody looks like that because they want to. But they do because they have psychological issues that they're trying to cope with, and don't know how to deal with them or solve them effectively.

That's not really true.  Scientifically speaking, it's damn near impossible for some people to keep weight off.

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

How about you just become a girl, if you can't get senpai then become senpai. /S lol Even fat ugly girls get dudes who are desperate.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

13 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Even people with slow metabolism ect they still have to over eat and eat shit to become obese/morbidly obese. All about calorie in vs calorie burned.

You obviously don't understand how metabolism works.  Despite exercising regularly and eating well, they began to maintain more calories than the average person.  Did you even read the article?

9 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

You obviously don't understand how metabolism works.  Despite exercising regularly and eating well, they began to maintain more calories than the average person.  Did you even read the article?

Even if there burning 1900 calories a day its still perfectly manageable to be active and lose the weight. I guarantee you none of the contestants that put the weight back on maintained an active healthy lifestyle

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues

4 minutes ago, Rupe said:

Even if there burning 1900 calories a day its still perfectly manageable to be active and lose the weight. I guarantee you none of the contestants that put the weight back on maintained an active healthy lifestyle

Those were just a few examples.  The point I was making is that sometimes the body literally fights against weight loss.  The more some people fight weight gain, the harder it gets to keep the weight off.  One of the men now has to eat 800 fewer calories than the average man his size to keep from putting on more weight.  It's sad, but it was also a major scientific discovery that has led to more understanding of the body.

For the record, I'm not saying this applies to everyone.  My metabolism is fine, but I don't eat well and I don't exercise much, so I'm a rather heavy guy.

44 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

Still require to use the same amount of calories as anyone else their age and height to maintain basic life processes though. Either way 90% of wide loads I've seen, eat way too much or eat nothing but garbage.

CPU: 6700K Case: Corsair Air 740 CPU Cooler: H110i GTX Storage: 2x250gb SSD 960gb SSD PSU: Corsair 1200watt GPU: EVGA 1080ti FTW3 RAM: 16gb DDR4 

Other Stuffs: Red sleeved cables, White LED lighting 2 noctua fans on cpu cooler and Be Quiet PWM fans on case.

8 minutes ago, MadyTehWolfie said:

Psych issues may lead them to look for outlets aka eating. However just having psych disorders don't make you fat. Eating from feeling bad does. Either way "I feel bad" is a bad excuse for just stuffing your face every minute.

I don't know if you are trolling or just plain ignorant. Either way, I recommend you to read a science textbook preferably anatomy & physiology or even Biology textbooks for high school.

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

I wouldn't sell yourself short friend, each and every person in this world was born with a different physical appearance. It is true that some people are more attractive than other others, sure. But that does not mean anyone is horrifically ugly. I don't think people have the capacity to be. Maybe try looking at things from a more positive angle for a start my friend. It is nice to have a woman in life, but it is only one part of life. And happiness is not reliant upon it

stop looking for a girlfriend and you'll find one, seems backwards but if you're thinking of every female friend/female in public as a potential girlfriend it's going to really f*ck up your chances with them. Just be yourself, do what you want to do with your life and when the time is right she'll come along.

Worked for me