Where are the videos?

Where the **** are the scrap yard videos?  Or did i just waste 30 dollars on some highschool bullshit web forums?

says :

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F176/1

I"d love being retarded, search shows nothing. Forums are just regular (totally not worth 30 dollars a year) forums.  Where are the videos?

If you purchased Floatplane and cannot access, look here:

Two solutions I may see:

1. payment hasn't went through yet

2. they haven't made them yet, as FP, I believe, is only a week or so ahead of youtube.

This is more than a High School BS forum. But if you treat it that way it will treat you the same.

Try @colonel_mortis or someone else

I have heard something about a new website...

Looks like you've got your work cut out for you.

• CPU
    Intel Core i7-7820X @ 4.2GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus Prime X299 Deluxe
  • RAM
    32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4
  • GPU
    GTX 1080Ti FE
  • Case
    Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX
  • Storage
    500GB 960 Pro SSD, 240GB PNY SATA SSD, 3TB WD Red NAS
  • PSU
    Corsair RMx Series, RM850x
  • Display(s)
    3x 1080p Garbage
  • Cooling
    Fully Custom EK :D
  • Keyboard
    Razer BlackWidow Chroma "Clicky"
  • Mouse
    Razer Super Mega Black Mamba of Death 9000DPI
  • Sound
    Logitech Something with a broken bass adjustment knob so it's always rupturing spleens
  • Operating System
    NSA-Approved version of Windows 10 Pro

I'm treating it the same way as anyone else that takes my money.

Then you'll receive high school BS level of help. Which is none. GLHF

• CPU
    Intel Core i7-7820X @ 4.2GHz
  • Motherboard
    Asus Prime X299 Deluxe
  • RAM
    32GB G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4
  • GPU
    GTX 1080Ti FE
  • Case
    Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX
  • Storage
    500GB 960 Pro SSD, 240GB PNY SATA SSD, 3TB WD Red NAS
  • PSU
    Corsair RMx Series, RM850x
  • Display(s)
    3x 1080p Garbage
  • Cooling
    Fully Custom EK :D
  • Keyboard
    Razer BlackWidow Chroma "Clicky"
  • Mouse
    Razer Super Mega Black Mamba of Death 9000DPI
  • Sound
    Logitech Something with a broken bass adjustment knob so it's always rupturing spleens
  • Operating System
    NSA-Approved version of Windows 10 Pro

2 minutes ago, aerydouble said:

I'm treating it the same way as anyone else that takes my money.

Well considering that, depending on who you ask, it may take credit payments up to 24hrs to go through. I'm assuming you paid 20 minutes ago, since that is when you joined. 

Yeash that is why I don't like people anymore: If they don't have it RIGHT NOW, then it ruins everything. Have faith, no one is perfect. 

Yeah i paid maybe 20 min ago. It's the internet, i figured they would have that figured out since everyone else in the world does.  I can donate to ISIS faster.

To get help faster(theoretically) start tagging mods/staff.

More>staff

Use the @ then their name

@TheGleaner

Edit: Sorry, we're not terrorists, or yet anyways

6 minutes ago, aerydouble said:

Well i guess i lost 30 dollars.  Good luck!

Here's the way it works- it changes the usergroup on the forum which gives you access to the floatplane forums. Since you don't have "Floatplane Pilot" under your title, it didn't work properly, because paypal and the forums are different systems, this happens sometimes. First, try this link 

https://linustechtips.com/main/floatplane_resync.php

if that doesn't work, send a message to 

@Slick or @colonel_mortis, and it will be fixed. I've had issues to and they've always solved it. 

These problems will no longer exist once they split floatplane to a separate site. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Literally everything i've paid for on the internet is instant, if this is a day or more wait, they should announce that.  They advertise that the next episode of scrapyard wars is on here if you pay for it, i paid for a year and got nothing but a 12th grade forum.

have you never made an online payment before?

it can take time for your bank to process the payment. you wont get access until LMG receives the funds, which is shortly after your bank releases them.

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

I make online payments daily and they take effect immediately.  

1 minute ago, aerydouble said:

Literally everything i've paid for on the internet is instant, if this is a day or more wait, they should announce that.  They advertise that the next episode of scrapyard wars is on here if you pay for it, i paid for a year and got nothing but a 12th grade forum.

You've been here for less than an hour

Just now, aerydouble said:

Guess what!

Once when I ordered off of amazon it took an hour for it to go through!

2 minutes ago, aerydouble said:

1 minute ago, aerydouble said:

well this isn't normal, but can happen. Also, depending on how you're paying and where from, it is Canada, and shit you not my credit union in the US flags or delays all Canadian online payments, and I had a such a problem I had to start paying for shit with paypal. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

honestly im hoping they just saw this thread and were like "nah fuck this kid"

entitled little shit

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

1 minute ago, Syntaxvgm said:

well this isn't normal, but can happen. Also, depending on how you're paying and where from, it is Canada, and shit you not my credit union in the US flags or delays all Canadian online payments, and I had a such a problem I had to start paying for shit with paypal. 

I believe they do this with all outgoing payments from the us.

|Specs in profile|