Looking for a shoulder rig

Hello I'm looking for a shoulder rig for my DSLR I need something cheap comfortable and good quality

I am also thinking to buy an audio recorder. Is it possible to add extra tripod screws on shoulder rigs?

7 hours ago, creepyface said:

what is that site for?

eBay has a lot of low budget but good quality rigs of various shapes and sizes, and you can buy small accessories and attachment clamps, arms, adapters to mount various accessories.  But before you buy, think about the camera and accessories you are planning to mount onto the rig and figure out how you will streamline everything so that it doesn't become a big mess on the rig.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

2 hours ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

eBay has a lot of low budget but good quality rigs of various shapes and sizes, and you can buy small accessories and attachment clamps, arms, adapters to mount various accessories.  But before you buy, think about the camera and accessories you are planning to mount onto the rig and figure out how you will streamline everything so that it doesn't become a big mess on the rig.

Do you have any suggestions for a good professional sound recorder

9 hours ago, creepyface said:

Do you have any suggestions for a good professional sound recorder

Zoom H6 or Zoom F4 would be starter pro audio recorders/mixers.  After that you are looking at Sound Devices which cost at least 5x more.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.  And with strange aeons even death may die. - The Call of Cthulhu

A university is not a "safe space". If you need a safe space, leave, go home, hug your teddy & suck your thumb until ready for university.  - Richard Dawkins

2 hours ago, AkiraDaarkst said:

Zoom H6 or Zoom F4 would be starter pro audio recorders/mixers.  After that you are looking at Sound Devices which cost at least 5x more.

so are they the same quality but different prices? and is the f4 on batteries?

5 minutes ago, creepyface said:

so are they the same quality but different prices? and is the f4 on batteries?

F4 is better than the H6 and can be powered in different ways.

3 minutes ago, creepyface said:

but its way bigger in price

Of course, it’s a semi pro device 

is the difference between h4n pro and the h5 and f4 big?

I recommend not making so many threads about almost the same stuff. 

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. 
It matters that you don't just give up.”

-Stephen Hawking

3 hours ago, creepyface said:

is the difference between h4n pro and the h5 and f4 big?

3 hours ago, creepyface said:

would zoom be better than tascam?

I’ll explain in the other topic.

3 hours ago, Mihle said:

I recommend not making so many threads about almost the same stuff. 

Agreed, if this topic is asking about shoulder rigs, stick to shoulder rigs.