Hello everyone!

I just received an alert message from pc part picker because an amd 8350 went on sale for $34.84 on tiger direct ???.......wait what!

I just want to know if i'm the only one who got this because its kinda odd...also don't get too excited because when I immediately looked on tiger direct it was back to being sold for the usual $200.

here is a screenshot of the email if you think i'm a big fat liar:

post-24838-0-81173400-1386280438.png

I just want to know how or what the hell happened if anyone has anything to add or knows anything about this.

"Anything that makes a console more like a PC, makes it better" 

-Linus Sebastian

shit happens 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Well now I feel sorry for those poor souls who bought it earlier...

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Wow, I would've bought out their whole supply

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

I'm in the UK

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

Holy cow!!! That is friggin amazing!

Hello everyone!

I just received an alert message from pc part picker because an amd 8350 went on sale for $34.84 on tiger direct ???.......wait what!

I just want to know how or what the hell happened if anyone has anything to add or knows anything about this.

i got the same alert and went to "check it out" and PCPP was down due to "maintenance".

remember to reset your alerts.. all 15 of mine were tripped. database prolly got corrupt.

i got the same alert and went to "check it out" and PCPP was down due to "maintenance".

remember to reset your alerts.. all 15 of mine were tripped. database prolly got corrupt.

Sorta offtopic

Awhile back I found a camera (12 MP) + camera bag bundle on walmart's website for 12$, I instantly bought it, it said 6+ times on the page it was clearly a bundle, and the description said it was a bundle too. In the cart it was a bundle still, and said camera+bag. Paid for it, got the confirmation email saying just the bag.. I emailed them back and they deleted the webpage and said it was a mistake :( I was so sad!!!

OT

If only the 8350 was actually that price I would of bought some and sold em to friends for 50$ each xD 

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089