Monitor stands

PaddyMully

Need help in finding stands, need it to fit a 34inch ultra wide curved monitor and two 24 inch monitors can't seem to find one that will fit 

get 3 separate single arm stands, that will be far cheaper than searching for one that does what you want and also much more adjustable.

6 minutes ago, Pixel5 said:

get 3 separate single arm stands, that will be far cheaper than searching for one that does what you want and also much more adjustable.

I want to be able to out the two 24inch screens above the 34inch or the opposite way around 

than it makes even more sense to get 3 single arm stands but this means you need to buy adjustable spring loaded arms.

11 minutes ago, Pixel5 said:

than it makes even more sense to get 3 single arm stands but this means you need to buy adjustable spring loaded arms.

What about these? 

Screenshot_20171016-132755.png

Screenshot_20171016-132732.png

Screenshot_20171016-132745.png

12 minutes ago, Pixel5 said:

If not what ones would you recommend that would fit a 34 inch curved monitor and then another for two different monitors  

the main questions is the mounting, i assume all monitors have standard 100x100mm VESA mounting?

this would be compatible with almost every stand you can buy on the market.

the stands you listed will probably not have long enough arms to make the outer monitors get far enough from the big one in the middle.

its an unusual combination and i doubt anyone makes affordable stands for a setup like this.

search for spring loaded single arm stands and see what you can get in your region, these will give you all the adjustments you need.

1 hour ago, Pixel5 said:

the main questions is the mounting, i assume all monitors have standard 100x100mm VESA mounting?

this would be compatible with almost every stand you can buy on the market.

the stands you listed will probably not have long enough arms to make the outer monitors get far enough from the big one in the middle.

its an unusual combination and i doubt anyone makes affordable stands for a setup like this.

search for spring loaded single arm stands and see what you can get in your region, these will give you all the adjustments you need.

So I looked and found these two, what do you think? 

Screenshot_20171016-160251.png

i dont think the dual one is long enough to place the two small monitors on the sides, the gap will be too small to fir the big on in the middle.

the single arm is the one i was also looking at, im gonna get a third monitor soon and would also like such an adjustable springloaded arm.

41 minutes ago, Pixel5 said:

i dont think the dual one is long enough to place the two small monitors on the sides, the gap will be too small to fir the big on in the middle.

the single arm is the one i was also looking at, im gonna get a third monitor soon and would also like such an adjustable springloaded arm.

I was going to be putting the two 24inches on top or bottom so they wouldn't be on the side 

ah than it could work if you either put the dual stand on a low setting and the single arm very high or the other way around.