Do the "warning-posts" count resets?

Bakgrund

Err so i apparently got a warning from someone with no sense of humor, i think, so now i wonder if the "warning-post" count thingy on your profile will reset after the 30-day period or be there forever?

5Dcjv.png

704.gif

If I had any they would say they will reset in 30 days.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

They will eventually reset.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

yeah they go away after 30 days of being nice but i wander what would happen if you would get a second warning point in those 30 days 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

yeah they go away after 30 days of being nice but i wander what would happen if you would get a second warning point in those 30 days 

you would have 2 warning points :P

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Talking about anything moderator related is not allowed in public. Ask a moderator, such as @Glenwing or @Windspeed36.

Each one has an individual timer, so if you get 1 then in 15 days get another, the first one will decay to 0 and the 2nd one will still last for about half a month - some special cases may make permanent warnings but this is rare and only used for more extreme or repeat offenses

Please do not screen shot your own warning points or point out that you have any... this is against the CoC - I won't be going after anyone in this thread for it, just a reminder from your friendly neighborhood Slick :D

If you EVER have any question whatsoever about any moderation or any warnings that you have PLEASE feel free to message me!

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

you would have 2 warning points :P

but would they like go away after 60 days or will they stay? @MG2R

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

The timer might reset back to 30 days. Or it'll take 60 days for both to go away.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Think of it this way. If you got your first warning post on the 1st, it's going to expire on the 31st of that month. If you got another warning post within that time frame, it's going to expire on it's own. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that's how it works.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Each one has an individual timer, so if you get 1 then in 15 days get another, the first one will decay to 0 and the 2nd one will still last for about half a month - some special cases may make permanent warnings but this is rare and only used for more extreme or repeat offenses

Please do not screen shot your own warning points or point out that you have any... this is against the CoC - I won't be going after anyone in this thread for it, just a reminder from your friendly neighborhood Slick :D

If you EVER have any question whatsoever about any moderation or any warnings that you have PLEASE feel free to message me!