Bend motherboad

I found a super sweet motherboard with overclock sli (everything I dreamed off) for 25 $ but here is the problem some pins are bent. Soo should I buy this and try to fix or shouldnt I buy it ? I screen shotted the damage 

Screenshot_2017-10-15-15-09-58.png

Screenshot_2017-10-15-15-09-53.png

they are VERY fragile but if your really careful you can bend them back, my socket had a bent pin, tooth pick fixed it

Intel Xeon X5650 OC'd to 4Ghz  Sapphire R9 290 Vapor X 4GB  |  Vengeance® K70 & M65  W10 Pro

If you think you can bend them back, and have a small razor or other implement to do it, I say go for it.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

I wouldn't like to take the risk, but have successfully unbent pins before.

I edit my posts a lot.

my friend once got hes shirt over all the pins , bent all

he got a needle and made them all straight again and it was working just fine :P make sure u make them 100% straight like the others and u should be good

pst he had like 20-30x as worse damage

(◑‿◐)

For 25 bucks you aren’t spending a whole lot but could get a fully functional motherboard with enough patience and care. 

If you trust yourself with bending those back I’d say go for it :)

Motherboard "pins" (they are not pins think of them as tiny ball head springs). Once they get bent there's no way back. But you may test your luck with a cheap CPU (you don't want to test it with an i7). 

8 minutes ago, faziten said:

Motherboard "pins" (they are not pins think of them as tiny ball head springs). Once they get bent there's no way back. But you may test your luck with a cheap CPU (you don't want to test it with an i7). 

Yes there is, you just need to be very careful when doing so.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

That is actually a simple process if you have the right tools (and if the situation is not that complicated).

I have done it a few times now on different motherboards and saved them, including my brother's motherboard which we thought was dead.

A needle and a good light source should be enough. A magnifying glass will help I guess but that is not really necessary.

Good luck!