Worst Movie Ever

MangoJuiceStain

This is by far the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life. It's like the creators never opened a history book in their lives! First of all, colosseums were Roman, not Greek. Second of all, Hercules was never a Fucken prince and never tried to marry a princess. Third of all, he was never exiled and he didn't have a brother. The movie is just like a wannabe Clash of the Titans/Troy/Percy Jackson all merged into one big storm of shit. You know I could go on and on about how bad this is. What do you guys think about this disgrace of a movie? 

This is by far the stupidest thing I've ever seen in my life. It's like the creators never opened a history book in their lives! First of all, colosseums were Roman, not Greek. Second of all, Hercules was never a Fucken prince and never tried to marry a princess. Third of all, he was never exiled and he didn't have a brother. The movie is just like a wannabe Clash of the Titans/Troy/Percy Jackson all merged into one big storm of shit. You know I could go on and on about how bad this is. What do you guys think about this disgrace of a movie? 

What movie?

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

yeah, becasue Hercules is a real story anyway. ^^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

Watch the trailer. I don't care if Hercules is real or not, it's a legend thousands of years old and they just ruined it and made up a whole story that has nothing to do with it. They could've at least changed the damn name.

There are lots of bad movies out there, some people even like. I never cared for the movie Titanic except for that /one scene/ when I was a hormonal 10 year old that thought tits were the greatest things ever (they're still nice, but the internet has turned me into somewhat of a doctor with "seen it") The movie was overhyped and I swear every time I hear "my heart will go on", I don't tear up, I hear my ears screaming they are being raped by a tacky song.

who cares if its inaccurate. not once did it say based on a true story xD
all this stuff is make belief anyways so why cant they have their version?

Just no......

This the worst shit ever....................

http://www.metacritic.com/movie/the-starving-games

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

Why do a Hercules movie when a big, better Hercules movie is coming...

Worste movie for me: Piranha 3DD.

VIDEO GAMES                                  Max Power Build Log

True, but there does still exist people with taste that will not support another crack fueled Hollywood rape story of twisting events to the point of it becoming a badly made movie by a 2edgy4me director that thinks they are something special. By this logic, it's ok for Hollywood to make a movie about Jesus being a used camel salesman in the land of no shame, Hollywood. Maybe I'm coming off a bid abrasive, but I was hardcore into Greek Mythology and this hurts my everything watching that trailer. When there is a clear source material, either follow it or don't bother stealing it's name with some bastardized story. =p

Son, you're stupid.

Hercules (a.k.a Heracles) himself is a mythological character, but his story is a very real part of the history of the real life ancient Roman and Greek civilizations.  

dat voice sinchronisation.....

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

True, but there does still exist people with taste that will not support another crack fueled Hollywood rape story of twisting events to the point of it becoming a badly made movie by a 2edgy4me director that thinks they are something special. By this logic, it's ok for Hollywood to make a movie about Jesus being a used camel salesman in the land of no shame, Hollywood. Maybe I'm coming off a bid abrasive, but I was hardcore into Greek Mythology and this hurts my everything watching that trailer. When there is a clear source material, either follow it or don't bother stealing it's name with some bastardized story. =p

yea but those people probably buy beats stuff or do something equally as soul crushing so i say pick your poison xD

no one said u have to watch it. u cant get mad at someone making a movie. if u dont like what they are doing then dont watch it.

Son, you're stupid.

Hercules (a.k.a Heracles) himself is a mythological character, but his story is a very real part of the history of the real life ancient Roman and Greek civilizations.  

i think he means its not a true story. the story does exist just not of a real person.

I care, and everyone else should. If it wasn't called the Legend of Hercules, I wouldn't give a shit, but they fucken called it "The Legend of Hercules" when it has NOTHING to do with Hercules or his damn legend.

I care, and everyone else should. If it wasn't called the Legend of Hercules, I wouldn't give a shit, but they fucken called it "The Legend of Hercules" when it has NOTHING to do with Hercules or his damn legend.

hercules never existed, so technically everything about him is false and made up, this is just a different take on something that is also false.

and why do u care so much? just dont watch it. its not like its going to change peoples lives or harm people.

you are acting like america wants to bomb a country and u just cant let them do it.

yea but those people probably buy beats stuff or do something equally as soul crushing so i say pick your poison xD

no one said u have to watch it. u cant get mad at someone making a movie. if u dont like what they are doing then dont watch it.

Funny you should mention that..the original link I clicked said the video wasn't available in my country so I had to go out of my way to even watch OP's terrible trailer. :V

Funny you should mention that..the original link I clicked said the video wasn't available in my country so I had to go out of my way to even watch OP's terrible trailer. :V

i cant tell which is worse the trailer or the op crying

hercules never existed, so technically everything about him is false and made up, this is just a different take on something that is also false.

and why do u care so much? just dont watch it. its not like its going to change peoples lives or harm people.

you are acting like america wants to bomb a country and u just cant let them do it.

It's because the director/writor think they're all that when their fucken story doesn't even take place in the right time/place. Hercules isn't a real story, but it is an ancient legend known for thousands of years. It just pisses me off how ignorant these people are... They spent millions of dollars on a damn movie that they could've actually made good if they read the first paragraph of a damn wikipedia page.

i cant tell which is worse the trailer or the op crying

Every once and awhile, a bad movie can be enjoyable. I mean if we're completely 100% honest..the Fast and Furious franchise isn't that great and the first 2 movies focused on ricers more than it did legit street tuned cars. But I still liked those movies, cheesiness aside. =p

It's because the director/writor think they're all that when their fucken story doesn't even take place in the right time/place. Hercules isn't a real story, but it is an ancient legend known for thousands of years. It just pisses me off how ignorant these people are... They spent millions of dollars on a damn movie that they could've actually made good if they read the first paragraph of a damn wikipedia page.

when real life kicks in one of few things will happen to you

1. you wont care because its stupid to complain about something like a harmless movie

2. you will realize they will make lots of money regardless so they really cant give a rats ass

3. they really dont care how you feel because you are irrelevent

4. (which ties with #1) you'll realizes that its childish to argue with someone about a fictional character 

Every once and awhile, a bad movie can be enjoyable. I mean if we're completely 100% honest..the Fast and Furious franchise isn't that great and the first 2 movies focused on ricers more than it did legit street tuned cars. But I still liked those movies, cheesiness aside. =p

yea i watched all of em too. not gonna say it was a fantastic series but it was entertaining.

Son, you're stupid.

oh so the story of him being a demi-god is a real part of greece history? Or did I misunterstand you? 

Please tell me more. ^^

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

oh so the story of him being a demi-god is a real part of greece history? Or did I misunterstand you? 

Please tell me more. ^^

Well you either did misunderstand me or you are truly an ignorant moron. The legends are part of ancient Greek history, since it originated in ancient Greece thousands of years ago (when he was believed to be true and not just a myth)

So if you thought I was saying Hercules was real (even I said he is "a mythological character") then you just misunderstood me.

If you did not know that his legend is thousands of years old, you're an ignorant moron.