Iv'e noticed a issue with all monitors i have ever seen

zindan

On all my previous monitors and my current: Acer predator 27" 165hz 1440p  Whenever there is a kind of white screen then I can see these small little things... I don't know how to describe it but it's as if the glass ont he monitor is like unclear and unpolished or something. It's not dusty however and I have cleaned it with a microfobic screen thingy. Nothing helps I don't know why all monitors are like this? Does anyone know what I mean?

try connecting the monitor to another pc and see if that solves the problem.

If it does then the problem must be in your PC

Just now, MangaManga said:

try connecting the monitor to another pc and see if that solves the problem.

If it does then the problem must be in your PC

No dude it's not even the monitor it's the glass of the monitor I'm telling you. I think I have super eyes or something.It's only when its a white screen otherwise everything is perfect. I doubt it's the pc or the cable. Iv'e seen this on every monitor I have ever seen in my life... Is every pc I have observed faultY? Nah man it's not the pc. 

1 minute ago, zindan said:

No dude it's not even the monitor it's the glass of the monitor I'm telling you. I think I have super eyes or something.It's only when its a white screen otherwise everything is perfect. I doubt it's the pc or the cable. Iv'e seen this on every monitor I have ever seen in my life... Is every pc I have observed faultY? Nah man it's not the pc. 

So are you saying that you have used different PCs to try to solve the problem?

Is it the weird hue or rainbow effect thing? That just happens on low end displays that don't have a true white LED. 

Just now, MangaManga said:

So are you saying that you have used different PCs to try to solve the problem?

I am saying, I have seen the same issue on every single monitor that I have ever used in my life.... Is that not enough lol ?

Just now, Colty said:

Is it the weird hue or rainbow effect thing? That just happens on low end displays that don't have a true white LED. 

I don't know what a rainbow effect is but look, whenever The screen is white I can see if I look closely these small little fucking anoying things that bugs me. It's not a blank perfect white color. Also I believe I have very good eye sight. It's fucking annoying. Maybe It's a seting or something? Isn't my monitor LED? 

I am saying, I have seen the same issue on every single monitor that I have ever used in my life.... Is that not enough lol ?

aight i get it..

Try capturing it with a camera and see if it looks different.

Otherwise visit a nice doctor

I don't know what a rainbow effect is but look, whenever The screen is white I can see if I look closely these small little fucking anoying things that bugs me. It's not a blank perfect white color. Also I believe I have very good eye sight. It's fucking annoying. Maybe It's a seting or something? Isn't my monitor LED? 

I might know what you're talking about. It just happens on low end displays. It's very common with bad screen protectors on phones. It messes with the colors when the display is white. 

1 minute ago, Colty said:

I might know what you're talking about. It just happens on low end displays. It's very common with bad screen protectors on phones. It messes with the colors when the display is white. 

Yeaaaah! and sort of white/grey also.. I can't see that on my iphone however (iphone 6). I adjust the brightness but still I can't see it as clearly as I can on my monitor. What is the problem I don't get why it's like that? What the heck. 

Okay look, I don't know how clear it is but It is somewhat visable.  ABOVE THE INSERT OTHER MEDIAS BUTTON Check that!! see it's not fully white 

22553707_1497089723660239_79924579_o.jpg

He has an Asus Predator Monitor and asus doesn't mess around with their high end stuff.

And also I dont think that it is possible that EVERY single screen he has ever seen in life has a bad protector.

2 minutes ago, MangaManga said:

He has an Asus Predator Monitor and asus doesn't mess around with their high end stuff.

And also I dont think that it is possible that EVERY single screen he has ever seen in life has a bad protector.

Dude I don't know if you see bad or just can't read what I write. I don't have an ASUS bro. I have an Acer Predator XB271HU 27" https://www.elgiganten.se/product/datorer-tillbehor/bildskarm/AC27XB271HUBM/acer-predator-xb271hu-27-datorskarm-gaming  

That's my monitor right there bro :P And also what u talking about, everyone can mess up. Don't make false statements, people at ASUS mess up sometimes to. 

My sis and I used to have Acer laptops, those things were the worst in terms of the issue you're describing. It's something with the plastic they put in front of it. What we're talking about is the reason I still love plasma TVs. True glass paneling and of course all the other goodies. You might be able to find something you can put on your display to lessen or completely remove this "effect" but it's up to you and I don't know what it would be.

My sis and I used to have Acer laptops, those things were the worst in terms of the issue you're describing. It's something with the plastic they put in front of it. What we're talking about is the reason I still love plasma TVs. True glass paneling and of course all the other goodies. You might be able to find something you can put on your display to lessen or completely remove this "effect" but it's up to you and I don't know what it would be.

So yeah you are saying it's the glass/plastic that causes this. Sons of bitches, they sell ths fucking crap for 1000$ and they have issues like this what the fuck is this shit? This makes me really dissapointed.....

3 minutes ago, zindan said:

So yeah you are saying it's the glass/plastic that causes this. Sons of bitches, they sell ths fucking crap for 1000$ and they have issues like this what the fuck is this shit? This makes me really dissapointed.....

try ASUS haha

Just now, zindan said:

Overpriced junk

Ayy dont say that if u cant afford then go for DELL

7 minutes ago, zindan said:

That's my theory. You could also try turning your brightness down. It should make the effect lesser. 

2 hours ago, MangaManga said:

Ayy dont say that if u cant afford then go for DELL

Dell? Why I can afford Acer and it's basicly the same monitor. Just because something costs more doesen't always mean that it's gonna deliver better quality/quantity. Man go and compare Asus somewhere else please. I am looking for help here not opinions about companies that only care about money. 

Some monitors have a matte finish to the screen to reduce glare, and others have a glossy finish to the screen to provide the clearest possible image. Apparently every monitor you've used has had a matte finish.

Primary: CPU Core i7-4790K  |  MOBO Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H   |  RAM 24GB Crucial DDR3-1600 CL9  |  GPU XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition  |  CPU Cooler Thermaltake Frio Silent 14  |  Case Cooler Master N400  |  PSU Corsair CXM 750 Watt |  Boot Drive 500GB Samsung 850 Evo  |  Storage 500GB WD Laptop HDD + 2TB Toshiba HDD + 250GB WD Laptop HDD + 250GB WD Laptop HDD + 4TB WD Blue HDD  |  Monitor Acer XG270HU  |  Secondary Monitor Nixeus VUE-24  |  Tertiary Monitor Sony SDM-HS53  |  OS Windows 10

Secondary: (down for maintenance) CPU Core 2 Quad Q9300  |  MOBO (Asus P5N-E arriving soon)  |  RAM 8GB DDR2-800  |  GPU Visiontek Radeon R9 270  | CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper T2  |  Case Rajintek Arcadia  |  PSU EVGA 500 BV  |  Boot Drive 240GB PNY SSD  |  Storage 120GB Seagate PATA HDD  |  Removable Drives Sony PATA DVD RW Drive + 3.5 inch Floppy Drive  |  Monitor HP S2031  |  OS Windows 10

2 hours ago, Vroooom said:

Some monitors have a matte finish to the screen to reduce glare, and others have a glossy finish to the screen to provide the clearest possible image. Apparently every monitor you've used has had a matte finish.

so that's bad ? 

I think matte finish is better, and I think most people do, since matte is more common

Primary: CPU Core i7-4790K  |  MOBO Gigabyte GA-B85M-D3H   |  RAM 24GB Crucial DDR3-1600 CL9  |  GPU XFX Radeon RX 580 GTS Black Edition  |  CPU Cooler Thermaltake Frio Silent 14  |  Case Cooler Master N400  |  PSU Corsair CXM 750 Watt |  Boot Drive 500GB Samsung 850 Evo  |  Storage 500GB WD Laptop HDD + 2TB Toshiba HDD + 250GB WD Laptop HDD + 250GB WD Laptop HDD + 4TB WD Blue HDD  |  Monitor Acer XG270HU  |  Secondary Monitor Nixeus VUE-24  |  Tertiary Monitor Sony SDM-HS53  |  OS Windows 10

Secondary: (down for maintenance) CPU Core 2 Quad Q9300  |  MOBO (Asus P5N-E arriving soon)  |  RAM 8GB DDR2-800  |  GPU Visiontek Radeon R9 270  | CPU Cooler Cooler Master Hyper T2  |  Case Rajintek Arcadia  |  PSU EVGA 500 BV  |  Boot Drive 240GB PNY SSD  |  Storage 120GB Seagate PATA HDD  |  Removable Drives Sony PATA DVD RW Drive + 3.5 inch Floppy Drive  |  Monitor HP S2031  |  OS Windows 10

2 hours ago, Vroooom said:

I think matte finish is better, and I think most people do, since matte is more common

How on earth would I know which is which when purchasing a monitor?? I can't find that info anywhere here... 

https://www.elgiganten.se/product/datorer-tillbehor/bildskarm/AC27XB271HUBM/acer-predator-xb271hu-27-datorskarm-gaming