Does anybody know the taxes and stuff.

Panda of the Shadow

Hey i'm sitting here in Germany i want to order some clothes from the US for 237.35$ (Can't get it in Germany since it's an only shop only). Does anybody how many taxes and what not i will have to pay for that? 

Hey i'm sitting here in Germany i want to order some clothes from the US for 237.35$ (Can't get it in Germany since it's an only shop only). Does anybody how many taxes and what not i will have to pay for that? 

It should be included in the total price

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

there are going to be duties most likely though. Not to sure for germany but it is brutal in Canada. (200$ on my water loop that was like a grand)

Intel i7-3770k @ 4.5 GHz                               DCUII GTX 680                            16GB Corsair Vengeance RAM

Sabertooth Z77 ATX                                      WD Caviar Blue 500GB+ 1TB      Corsair Obsidian 750D

Corsair TX850M Watt PSU                            Bad Custom Water Cooling          Samsung 840 Pro SSD

that's a lot of clothes.

nah it's like 13 T-shirts.

Ordering from Germany...

false. import taxes at the border are random its pretty annoying

In Finland we have to pay tax when the amount is over 45 euros, and since Germany is in the EU too it should be the same or at least similar.

My PC CPU: 2600K@4.5GHz 1.3v Cooler: Noctua NH-U12P SE2 MB: ASUS Maximus IV RAM: Kingston 1600MHz 8GB & Corsair 1600MHz 16GB GPU: 780Ti Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 500GB SSD, Samsung 830 256GB SSD, Kingston 128GB SSD, WD Black 1TB,WD Green 1TB. PSU: Corsair AX850 Case: CM HAF X. Optical drive: LG Bluray burner  MacBook Pro, Hackintosh