27 inch 1440p 1ms 144hz gaming monitor

iwant.luffy
13 minutes ago, iwant.luffy said:

Suggest please? 480$ budget

Go IPS

Pixio just brought back their 1440p 144hz IPS display for $399

https://www.buypixio.com/collections/monitors/products/new-px277

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

1 minute ago, Streetguru said:

Go IPS

Wait what the heck. Thats an amazing deal

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

Webcam - USB webcam for Wii Fitness game xD

1 minute ago, Vandorlot said:

Wait what the heck. Thats an amazing deal

I dont like the design haha

My Rig

CPU - Ryzen 5 1600@3.8ghz          GPU - XFX XXX RX580 8g          Cooler - Arctic Freezer 33 eSports edition green          Motherboard - Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3          Ram -  G.Skill 2x8 Ripjaws 5 2666                   Case - Pahntecs P400s TGE Modded with Green accents          PSU - Seasonic M1211 evo 620w          SSD - Samsung 960 evo 500 GB          HDD - Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 2tb       

Fans - 2 be quiet SilentWings 3         OS - Windows 10 Home 64-Bit         Cables - Cable Mod Green Cable Extension

Peripherals

Mouse - Logitech G502          Keyboard - k95 Platinum Brown          Headset - Philips SHP9500s + Vmoda Boom Pro          Monitor - LG 29UM69GB

1 minute ago, iwant.luffy said:

I dont like the design haha

Who cares when the panel is potentially so nice for the money, but ya, dunno if it's avalible where you are. Where would you be buying it from? Really you probably just want to look for free-sync displays since they'll be cheaper.

Just now, Vandorlot said:

Standard Korean Monitor risks apply.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Go IPS

I was right not true ips. Its a va panel. -IPS (AH-VA) Panel (178˚ Viewing Angle). AH-VA is not ips and id prefer a solid tn over it.

My Rig

Peripherals

Who cares when the panel is potentially so nice for the money, but ya, dunno if it's avalible where you are. Where would you be buying it from? Really you probably just want to look for free-sync displays since they'll be cheaper.

Standard Korean Monitor risks apply.

What Asus and AOC are both solid companies. The third monitors link is like broken and it got removed.

My Rig

Peripherals

2 minutes ago, Vandorlot said:

I was right not true ips. Its a va panel. -IPS (AH-VA) Panel (178˚ Viewing Angle). AH-VA is not ips and id prefer a solid tn over it.

It's still going to be leagues ahead of TN for daily use.

Spoiler

My Rig

Peripherals

I like the Asus MG278Q. Reviews?

Most 1440p ips 144hz panels just suffer from 1 problem, which is backlight bleed its mostly a lottery so yeah...

Choose what you want. most all of the panels are the same quality for that specific spec

Just now, Streetguru said:

It's still going to be leagues ahead of TN for daily use.

Thats not always the case and a good tn beats a va(especially from a shady company).

My Rig

Peripherals

Just now, Aytex said:

Most 1440p ips 144hz panels just suffer from 1 problem, which is backlight bleed its mostly a lottery so yeah...

MG278Q is not an IPS dude. The ips one is MG279Q

Just now, Aytex said:

Choose what you want. most all of the panels are the same quality for that specific spec

True but its not very common.

My Rig

Peripherals

2 minutes ago, iwant.luffy said:

I like the Asus MG278Q. Reviews?

Wait, forgot the most important question, what's your CPU/GPU?

Spoiler

Just now, Vandorlot said:

Thats not always the case and a good tn beats a va(especially from a shady company).

Pixio makes some damned good korean displays, had plenty of people who were very happy with their last gen 1440p 144hz IPS display. My like 2 year old 1440p 60hz IPS display is still going strong.

Spoiler

Wait, forgot the most important question, what's your CPU/GPU?

RYZEN 1600/ RX 570

RYZEN 1600/ RX 570

The 1600 is fine, im loving mine, the 570 wont get yout get frames at 1440. Try a 1080p 144 hz display. 

My Rig

Peripherals

Just now, iwant.luffy said:

RYZEN 1600/ RX 570

esports games will still do 144fps at 1440p, but AAA games above low-mid settings may not do so well.

You may just want a 1080p 144hz display, it'll be easier to drive and save you money.

If you do like pure gaming I'd probably settle for 1080p, if you do stuff that requires more screen space to work with, go 1440p.

Spoiler

1 minute ago, Vandorlot said:

The 1600 is fine, im loving mine, the 570 wont get yout get frames at 1440. Try a 1080p 144 hz display. 

I play CSGO But i lower the resolution so it should be fine. I just want to buy a 1440p for future proofing hahaha. Not going to upgrade in the next years or so

esports games will still do 144fps at 1440p, but AAA games above low-mid settings may not do so well.

You may just want a 1080p 144hz display, it'll be easier to drive and save you money.

If you do like pure gaming I'd probably settle for 1080p, if you do stuff that requires more screen space to work with, go 1440p.

I didnt think that he would be playing esports but your very right. If you are then it will handle it well. Games like bf1, cod, battlefront, gta, rise of the tomb raider or anytihng like that wont run well.

My Rig

Peripherals