Should I go back to Firestone for a correct realignment?

c00face

Is it worth going back to fix the Right Front? Looking at the report, they didn't even bother to touch the Right Front. I feel like I should go back, but I don't know how important it is. Maybe someone can shed some light into this. All I remember when someone telling me that if your car is not aligning correctly, it will eat up your tires.

IMG_0234.JPG

Embed the the photo instead of linking it please.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

I would query why it hasn't been corrected, could be that corrosion is preventing adjustment, or it could be that they are have just forgotten to adjust it and couldn't be bothered to fix it when the sheet was printed out, so I'd take it back. 0° is an unusual camber setting though, most cars run with at least a little negative camber, what car is it? 

Having owned a car that had (and was meant to have) quite aggressive camber I can confirm it does chew the tyres up, on the inside edge where you can't see. 

Yes you should take your car back and have them correct the omission.

Likey they just overlooked it and it slipped through. But as a customer, that’s not acceptable. 

Call or email the shop manager and *calmly* explain the problem, and ask when you can bring your car in to get the problem corrected at no charge. 

This way it’s implicit that they’ll fix it and not charge you extra. 

Any reputable garage will fix the issue ASAP at no charge to you. 

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)