Multimeter/ Current clamp recommendation

LeviBW

I’m looking to get a Digital Multimeter and current clamp combo unit. I’m having trouble finding one that can read low enough resistance. I want one that can read down to 0 ohms with 0.1 accuracy. I need that so that I can use it on modern gpu cores, because they are very low resistance. 

Also I would like it to have k-type temp measurment but that’s not necessary. 

| CPU Intel I7 6700K | Motherboard Asus ROG Maximus VIII Hero | RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance LED 2666Mhz | GPU MSI GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X + NZXT Kraken g12 w/ NZXT Kraken x52 | Case NZXT h440 | Storage 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 2TB Samsung 850 Evo | PSU EVGA Supernova G2 750W | Cooling Thermaltake Water 3.0 Ultimate |

You're going to have trouble finding a clamping meter that also does really low resistance.

Clamp meters are designed for more industrial use, and therefore usually go down to 400 ohm.

You may want to look into a separate meter for measuring resistance. But this Fluke meter should do well.

"Although there's a problem on the horizon; there's no horizon." - K-2SO

12 hours ago, LeviBW said:

I’m looking to get a Digital Multimeter and current clamp combo unit. I’m having trouble finding one that can read low enough resistance. I want one that can read down to 0 ohms with 0.1 accuracy. I need that so that I can use it on modern gpu cores, because they are very low resistance. 

Also I would like it to have k-type temp measurment but that’s not necessary. 

This unit from UNI-T would fit those needs it has the capability to do very low amperage clamp measurements.

http://www.uni-trend.com/productsdetail_1999_1111_1111.html