• Diplomats - Protagonist (ENFJ-A / -T)
    • Diplomats - Campaigner (ENFP-A / -T)
    • Sentinels - Logistician (ISTJ-A / -T)
    • Sentinels - Defender (ISFJ-A / -T)
    • Sentinels - Executive (ESTJ-A / -T)
    • Sentinels - Consul (ESFJ-A / -T)
    • Explorers - Virtuoso (ISTP-A / -T)
    • Explorers - Adventurer (ISFP-A / -T)
    • Explorers - Entrepreneur (ESTP-A / -T)
    • Explorers - Entertainer (ESFP-A / -T)

Hey guys and girls :)

I was browsing through the LTT Forums when I came across @Wedsea040 and a status update! It got me to thinking what personality types the goers of the LTT forum have.

It's pretty simple, all you have to do is go to this website and answer several questions to the best of your ability. At the end you will be given a personality type and a rundown of what makes you tick and what your life might be like. Once you finish the test, report back with your personality type. I'd really be interested in learning about everyone!

I myself am an INFJ-T according to the test, and make up less than 1% of the world. Let's see what everyone else is!

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

Before taking the test, I will chose Defender.

Taking test ...

Results;

image.png.19457bf5de70e38e723f43a82ee2a843.png

Ha I was right.

"Know thy self."

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

tfw I've done this thread before

INTP-A, retardedly introverted (once you become a close friend you realize this quickly), very observational rather than judgmental, etc.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

6 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

very observational rather than judgmental

Yeah I can see that, based on what I can remember how you post ....

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER 

13 minutes ago, SansVarnic said:

*snip*

Lol, you really do know yourself!

12 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

tfw I've done this thread before

INTP-A, retardedly introverted (once you become a close friend you realize this quickly), very observational rather than judgmental, etc.

And that's okay, I like shutting the world out tbh.

3 minutes ago, AlwaysFSX said:

I request a "Dickhead" option to choose from.

Well if I did that, everyone would pick it!

2 minutes ago, Hiitchy said:

Well if I did that, everyone would pick it!

Well it'd suit whoever picked it.

6 minutes ago, Hiitchy said:

And that's okay, I like shutting the world out tbh.

I guess in a sense, being very introverted has its benefits. Too bad it doesn't help that I have autism. Granted, I'm high functioning but still, it's kinda hell to talk to anyone coherently.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

9 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

I guess in a sense, being very introverted has its benefits. Too bad it doesn't help that I have autism. Granted, I'm high functioning but still, it's kinda hell to talk to anyone coherently.

But here you are doing it anyway, understandable or not, you're doing your best to and that's all that should matter. :)

"The Protagonist".

Protagonists take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

Weird. My belief is that the human race does more harm than good to the world, and that we as a species should be wiped off the face of the earth. Well, time to change up my beliefs, I guess!

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 / 

1 minute ago, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

"The Protagonist".

Weird. My belief is that the human race does more harm than good to the world, and that we as a species should be wiped off the face of the earth. Well, time to change up my beliefs, I guess!

Well I hope this test doesn't change your beliefs. Some of it isn't that accurate for me, but most of it hits me on the head with a nail. I'm sure it does the same with you too.

Just now, Hiitchy said:

Well I hope this test doesn't change your beliefs. Some of it isn't that accurate for me, but most of it hits me on the head with a nail. I'm sure it does the same with you too.

I've always wanted to be a leader figure, but I've never really thought of myself as one. 

Capture.PNG.52135256a89c28e4be85adbcbe85f17d.PNG    lol

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Intel Core i5-6500 / Cryorig H7 / Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H / Corsair Vengeance LPX 8GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz / EVGA GTX 1070 SC / Fractal Design Define R5 / Adata SP550 240GB / WD Blue 500GB / WD Blue 1TB / EVGA 750GQ 

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Google Pixel XL 128GB / Jaybird Bluebuds X3 / Logitech MX Master / Sennheiser HD 598 / 

Just now, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

I've always wanted to be a leader figure, but I've never really thought of myself as one. 

Capture.PNG.52135256a89c28e4be85adbcbe85f17d.PNG    lol

Right in the feels man

7 minutes ago, Hiitchy said:

Right in the feels man

I didn't know you were supposed to try and not leave anything "neutral", so I took the test again, and I'm still a protagonist. Oh well.

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

Just now, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

I didn't know you were supposed to try and not leave anything "neutral", so I took the test again, and I'm still a protagonist. Oh well.

Well if you're unsure, you can leave it neutral. All it means is that you score differently, but still fall into a category.

1 minute ago, Hiitchy said:

Well if you're unsure, you can leave it neutral. All it means is that you score differently, but still fall into a category.

Hmmm....

Thanks for this resource, btw

Night Fury 2.0:

Spoiler

Daily Drivers:

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Chaos_Sorcerer said:

Hmmm....

Thanks for this resource, btw

Not a problem. Thank you for contributing! :D

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

So, I always get different results on these.  I'm usually a logician, but sometimes I get architect.  This time I got architetct.

*photo snip*

I like how it changes every now and then. Thank you for your contribution! :D

13 minutes ago, Erik Sieghart said:

Probably something that can't be reduced to a four bit value.

I forget, what is the bit count of the brain's uArch again?

According to the test, I'm an introverted Mediator.

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

An interesting book or a video game is often better than a social event.

Spoiler

59e0bc7dde2e5_youregoddamnright.jpg.4c9d92c4e4bf468fd98d30b044a8889a.jpg

Capture.PNG

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

I got Adventurer. I think I got Meditator the last time I did it, but check the other thread for this if you really need to know.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

what about bad commander. lol

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing