Samsung 55MU6300 vs 55KS7500 for gaming

JoseMedina

Could someone help me choose? I am between a 55MU6300  and the 55KS7500. They are both at a similar price where I live. I mainly want to use TV to play on Xbox One X (coming out next month), but also watch Netflix, and watch soccer matches.

I read in some sites that the 55MU6300 is a great option for gaming, but the 55KS7500 has better specs, in spite of being a 2016 model. Thank you!!

Both have HDMI 2.0 and low input lag so you can't really go wrong with either one.

Get whatever you can afford.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

The MU6300 is flat whereas the KU7500 is curved. Honestly it's up to you. You have to decide whether or not you want a flat TV or curved TV. I'd go with flat (MU6300) just in case anything happens, you won't be spending crazy amounts of money out of your pocket to repair it. Also buy a product warranty because newer TV's tend to die very quickly. I have a Dynex 43 inch TV that was bought in 2007. It's 10 years old and the only issue I have with it is the power button not working, but the remote still works.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."