AMDPRO

AirParrot Help

Posted · Original PosterOP

I have downloaded an LTT video from the floatplane, and when I try to open it, instead of opening to QuicktimePlayer (Yes it a mac) it opens AirParrot and then won't let me display it to my display and Wants me to send it to a chromecast. HELP

CPU:AMD FX 8320e Black Edition GPU: Reference cooled GTX 980 Storage: Intel SSD5 256Gb and 320gb HDD RAM: 16gb mix and match Case:  Corsair Spec-Alpha PSU: EVGA 500 watt CPU Cooler: Hyper T2 

Planning on upgrading to Ryzen xD

Steam: maxarooni4

Battle.net: MAX

If you have an Oculus HMU in dead and buried   

15 minutes ago, AMDPRO said:

I have downloaded an LTT video from the floatplane, and when I try to open it, instead of opening to QuicktimePlayer (Yes it a mac) it opens AirParrot and then won't let me display it to my display and Wants me to send it to a chromecast. HELP

right click on the file and click open in (or whatever is the open in equivalent to on a mac) and choose quicktime

Posted (edited) · Original PosterOP
1 minute ago, Sleeper PC 2016 said:

right click on the file and click open in (or whatever is the open in equivalent to on a mac) and choose quicktime

Ive tried

Edit:I works thanks alot

Edited by AMDPRO

CPU:AMD FX 8320e Black Edition GPU: Reference cooled GTX 980 Storage: Intel SSD5 256Gb and 320gb HDD RAM: 16gb mix and match Case:  Corsair Spec-Alpha PSU: EVGA 500 watt CPU Cooler: Hyper T2 

Planning on upgrading to Ryzen xD

Steam: maxarooni4

Battle.net: MAX

If you have an Oculus HMU in dead and buried