Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB - RGB fans wont light up

Nikola Gh
Go to solution Solved by mikeeginger,

Try another cable also I would try each fan to the header to each if they are working

After that I would contact cooler master support 

I've been dealing with this problem for about a week now, my fans in my BRAND NEW cooler master box lite 5 RGB won't light up as they are supposed to. I've tried running a single fan's RGB on my MSI X370 SLI Plus, I've plugged in my RGB cable to my RGB header in my motherboard and turned the system on but the fan won't light up no matter what I do. I tried to do 3 fans at a time with the 1 to 3 RGB header splitter that came with my case and it still wouldn't work at all... I'm very frustrated and need some help with this problem.

Try another cable also I would try each fan to the header to each if they are working

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

7 hours ago, Zmax said:

Do you have a fan controller in the system.

http://coolermaster.force.com/pkb/articles/en_US/FAQ/Install-MasterCase-Maker-5-LED-Fan-Controller-PCB/?q=testing+fans&l=en_US&fs=Search&pn=1

From cooler master faq if you don`t want to use the link. Use fans in the search 

No I don't :\ , is it needed?

16 hours ago, mikeeginger said:

I have tried that, still doesn't work :(

The fan controller, could be and extra option of the case. 

Your best option, in my opinion, is contacting support. 

Sorry I could not be of more help

On 10/12/2017 at 12:23 AM, mikeeginger said:

I tried to reconnect them again, it looks and magically they decided to light up. It looks gorgeous now.