Can not connect to wifi

Stages

For some reason just the other night I could connect to my wifi through wirelrss with my PC and the signal showed at least three bars. But just this morning the wifi was still the same for a good amount of time until I shut down my PC and turned it back on later. Before I shut down there was a windows update running in the background that I wasn't aware of and it didn't update fully. Im assuming its because of that otherwise I'm not too sure. I have literally tried everything searching the web with my phone using the same wifi. I do not have any Ethernet cable so I don't know what to do. I can't update my windows 10 either because there is no wifi. 

Can anyone help me please? Im using a TP-Link archer T9e networking adaptor. 

And yes I have tried reinstalling drivers and even through safe mode.

I know you said you reinstalled the drivers in safe mode but have you by any chance tried to start up in safe mode with networking? Perhaps a rogue process in the background is causing the issues.

Gigabyte x570 UD   -   Ryzen 9 5950x @ 4.0 Ghz   -   64GB 3200MHz CL16 T-Force Vulcan Z   -   Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity

2x Samsung 980 Pro 2TB   -   2x Seagate Exos X14 10TB 7200 RPM 256MB   -   Corsair RM1000x    -    Lian Li Lancool One

1. Click the Search icon (magnifying glass) in the bottom left-hand corner of the screen and type "cmd" into the search bar.
  2. You'll see the Command Prompt app as the best match at the top of the list. Right-click on it and select Run as administrator. Depending on your computer settings, you may be asked to provide an administrator password before you can continue.
  3. A black box with a flashing cursor will open; this is the Command Prompt. Type “netsh winsock reset” and then hit the Enter key on your keyboard.
  4. Wait for the Command Prompt to run through the reset. Once it’s complete, you’ll see the message “Winsock reset completed successfully”.
  6. Restart your computer to finish.

Give this a try and let me know how you go, could just be software related issues

Tried it and nothing so gonna try do a system restore