Getting ads in the place of captcha.

Rohith_Kumar_Sp

took me several refreshes and was finally able to get in, don't know if this a bug or intended. 

sss.JPG

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

You got something running int he background that shouldn't be?

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

5 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

You got something running int he background that shouldn't be?

i've gone as far as disabling ad block for the site. and this is the first time facing the issue, so nothing i know what would cause this. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

Just now, Rohith_Kumar_Sp said:

i've gone as far as disabling ad block for the site. and this is the first time facing the issue, so nothing i know what would cause this. 

Try disabling your plugins one by one.

Malware might, a VPN might...If you are generating traffic from (what the web site thinks is) multiple IPs, it might throw that

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Malware might, a VPN might...If you are generating traffic from (what the web site thinks is) multiple IPs, it might throw that

well for one i always run malware bytes on background 

malware.JPG.637cb5b723b2ef25bcb0eb4a0d85cdb2.JPG

5 minutes ago, tjcater said:

Try disabling your plugins one by one.

well, i cant reproduce the same problem even with all those plugins enabled, so really can't narrow even if i tried to disable all the extensions. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

PCPartPicker 

Interesting.... I don't know if this relates at all, but I get that same Amazon Radio AD on the LTT forums (without AD blocker) 

Tech enthusiast and CS Student

That's a cloudflare captcha, so that doesn't make any sense at all - there definitely shouldn't be any Amazon code running on that page at all. It has been reported to happen with embeds on the main part of the site too, but I've not been able to reproduce it; it occurring on Cloudflare pages makes me suspicious that there's something else interfering.

Now:

• What chrome (or whatever browser you're using) extensions do you have installed?
  • Do you have any antivirus software installed?
  • Can you press F12 to open the dev tools, and switch to the "Security" tab (may be in the >> menu), then click "View certificate" and post a screenshot of the dialog that shows up (I only need the general tab of it)?

Next time you get a cloudflare captcha, can you save the page (Ctrl+S, as .html, select "html only" over "complete" if you get the choice) and pm it to me as an attachment?

Next time the captcha gets replaced with an ad:

• What's the link URL on the ad?
  • Does it happen in incognito mode?
  • If you have antivirus software installed, does it happen if you disable it (particularly any network scanning parts)?

HTTP/2 203