Company idea

Bjarnen

I am currently in a new start-up company where I am doing marketing research. Our idea is to produce and sell a water bottle which the customer is able to customize however he/she wants. If you have time, please take time to answer this strawpoll. It will help us get a brief picture of how many likes this idea.

http://www.strawpoll.me/14116949

Thank you!

2 minutes ago, Bjarnen said:

It is indeed a nice idea for some people but also a bit weird. I mean water bottle? I would pick something else more useful. Because a water bottle is filled to the top when bought and many people simply throw it away when it's empty. Somehow there are still people(including me) that after emptying a bottle of water simply refill it and use it again once or twice. 

Good luck with your idea though! I support it.

|| CPU: Intel i5-8600K || Cooler: CoolerMaster Hyper 212X || Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 HD3P || GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050ti OC Windforce 4GB || Memory: 16GB Crucial DDR4 3000mhz || HDD: WD Black 500GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB || SSD: Samsung 980 1TB || PSU: Corsair VS550 || Case: nJoy Ice Cage || Fans: Segotep Halo Ring RGB ||Monitor: 2x Dell 27" P2717H IPS Full HD || Second Monitor/TV: LG 49UJ620V UHD || Mouse: Logitech G502 || Keyboard: Logitech G810 + Royal Kludge RK84 || Speakers: Philips SPA-5300 subw + Arylic 2.1 + DIY Bookshelves w/ Dayton Audio || Headphones: HyperX Cloud Flight S ||

TO BE UPGRADED:

>> Headphones << >> Keyboard << >> HDD << >> Mouse << >> PC Case << >> Memory(another stick) << >> Graphics Card << 

Sorry, but what do you mean by customised bottles?

Do you mean the shape, sticker, colour etc.?

Laptop:

Spoiler

HP OMEN 15 - Intel Core i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060, 15.6" 1080p 144Hz IPS display

PC:

Spoiler

Vacancy - Looking for applicants, please send CV

Mac:

Spoiler

2009 Mac Pro 8 Core - 2 x Xeon E5520, 16GB DDR3 1333 ECC, 120GB SATA SSD, AMD Radeon 7850. Soon to be upgraded to 2 x 6 Core Xeons

Phones:

Spoiler

LG G6 - Platinum (The best colour of any phone, period)

LG G7 - Moroccan Blue

Can we see some sample designs? Maybe this would be a better idea with like phone cases or skins. 

Custom pinewood case, Corsair CX 600WRampage 3 Extreme, i7 980x (@4.2ghz) with ML240 Cooler MSI GTX 970, 24gb DDR3, 240gb OCZ Tr150 SSD + 2Tb Seagate Baracuda. 

Advocate for used/older hardware. Also one of the resident petrol heads. 

1 minute ago, yolosnail said:

Sorry, but what do you mean by customised bottles?

Do you mean the shape, sticker, colour etc.?

With customizability I mean, you can pick your own material, color, and shape.

7 minutes ago, Bjarnen said:

With customizability I mean, you can pick your own material, color, and shape.

The water bottle that I use is a Brita Filter Bottle as I dont trust tap water, even here in the UK. Would that be a possiblity?

Laptop:

Spoiler

HP OMEN 15 - Intel Core i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060, 15.6" 1080p 144Hz IPS display

PC:

Spoiler

Vacancy - Looking for applicants, please send CV

Mac:

Spoiler

2009 Mac Pro 8 Core - 2 x Xeon E5520, 16GB DDR3 1333 ECC, 120GB SATA SSD, AMD Radeon 7850. Soon to be upgraded to 2 x 6 Core Xeons

Phones:

Spoiler

LG G6 - Platinum (The best colour of any phone, period)

LG G7 - Moroccan Blue

Cool idea, definitely a good business investement!

i personally dont really care,a water bottle is something you drink out of and the highest priorities are usability, how easy it is to clean and how durable the thing is.

i wouldnt care if it looks like a brick as long as its the best freaking brick water bottle out there and lasts me for years.

7 hours ago, R3ep3r said:

It is indeed a nice idea for some people but also a bit weird. I mean water bottle? I would pick something else more useful. Because a water bottle is filled to the top when bought and many people simply throw it away when it's empty. Somehow there are still people(including me) that after emptying a bottle of water simply refill it and use it again once or twice. 

Good luck with your idea though! I support it.

Err I don't think he's talking about a disposable water bottle.

Something more like this, I assume:

reusable-water-bottles.jpg

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

21 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

Err I don't think he's talking about a disposable water bottle.

Something more like this, I assume:

reusable-water-bottles.jpg

Yes, that's precisely the kind of waterbottle i meant :)

On 10.10.2017 at 10:07 AM, TheBeastPC said:

Cool idea, definitely a good business investement!

serious?

It is not that original at least to my knowledge

I don't see there being enough of a market for this.  There are tons of reusable water bottles out there, and sites that offer custom etched names or pictures on a wide variety of those bottles.  

I like the one I have :) 

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

11 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

I like the one I have :) 

IMAG0022.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

That's a real sexy bottle. Where did you get it from?

7 hours ago, Bjarnen said:

That's a real sexy bottle. Where did you get it from?

https://valvestore.welovefine.com/aperture-water-bottle-10141.html

It looks like theyre all out of stock, everywhere I look (I googled aperture laboratories water bottle)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25