Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CardinalHunter

How do I get rid of the black borders on numbers and words

Recommended Posts

Posted · Original PosterOP

I'm not really sure how I'm gonna try to explain my problem but I'll try anyway. So to start off, my phone is a samsung galaxy note 4 and there used to not be black borders around the words, this started about a week or two ago and roght after I turned my phone on(phone was out of juice). Basically what I mean

 is have a look if you take a look at the first screenshot you'll see black borders around the numbers like the time and the ui(?) All have balck borders around the words and numbers(like the 6:39 AM just all of the words) it ised to be just words inw hite with no borders and it's really starting to bother me I've tried switching between different but it didn't workand on the second picture the url's are just made hard to read by the black borders and this is really starting to piss me off.

So what can I do to get rrid of the black borders?

 

59dc089a9a600_2017-10-1007_33_43.thumb.png.2d5e51f397bb99187f14c74a55552228.png59dc089e8abf0_2017-10-1007_03_48.thumb.png.d46087c41fd9d1298951cd9f4e54ab93.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Out of curiosity, if you change the background to a darkish colour (but not actually black), does it still show it after another restart?

 

The lockscreen could be automatically using it to make sure you can still see the time against a bright background, although I don't know why it would just randomly change this behaviour after a restart.


QUOTE ME IF YOU WANT ME TO REPLY

 

Le USD $300 Second Hand Potato

CPU: Intel i5-750 @ 3.8GHz Motherboard: Intel DP55WG RAM: 12GB Corsair Budget 1333MHz (2x2GB+2x4GB) GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD 5750 512MB Case: Cooler Master Elite Storage: Seagate Barracuda 500GB PSU: Cooler Master Generic 500W (came with case) Displays: 21.5" 1080p Acer G226HQL Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB (Mx Reds) Mouse: Logitech G502 Sound: Turtle Beach X12's Operating System: Windows 10

 

Yep... My peripherals cost me more than the rig itself. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Dargenfire said:

The lockscreen could be automatically using it to make sure you can still see the time against a bright background,

The URL in the browser is also doing it. So I doubt it's the lockscreen.


 

;(

Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted · Original PosterOP
8 hours ago, SCGazelle said:

The URL in the browser is also doing it. So I doubt it's the lockscreen.

 

9 hours ago, Dargenfire said:

Out of curiosity, if you change the background to a darkish colour (but not actually black), does it still show it after another restart?

 

The lockscreen could be automatically using it to make sure you can still see the time against a bright background, although I don't know why it would just randomly change this behaviour after a restart.

So how do I deal with this problem? I've looked online for solutions but have found none. Also here is another example of the problem, in whatsapp I have to deal with this:

2017-10-10 17.18.58.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Buy VPN

×