Fx 6300 Graphic Card Compatible

DriZyo
Go to solution Solved by Guest,
51 minutes ago, DriZyo said:

Are this processor will bottleneck with Msi GTX 1050 Ti 4gb Gaming X or Msi GTX 1060 3gb Gaming X ? 

In terms of price/performance, the 1050ti 4GB variant would be the better choice. The 1050ti is a great/capable 1080p GPU that can play the games you want to play at med/high settings over 60fps, assuming your playing these games at 1080p. The 1050ti, is probably, but most likely, the "go to" graphics card for upgrading older systems.

Are this processor will bottleneck with Msi GTX 1050 Ti 4gb Gaming X or Msi GTX 1060 3gb Gaming X ? 

Don't worry about bottlenecks and just enjoy the performance boost you'll get from upgrading your GPU. And yes, it's compatible.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

22 minutes ago, firelighter487 said:

for that cpu, 1050ti is a better choice.

what games do you play?

Like CSGO, Gta 5 , Left 4 dead 2 

Just now, DriZyo said:

Like CSGO, Gta 5 , Left 4 dead 2 

on a 1050ti, gta v will be fine, maybe not ultra settings. csgo and left 4 dead will be TOTALLY fine.

She/Her

51 minutes ago, DriZyo said:

In terms of price/performance, the 1050ti 4GB variant would be the better choice. The 1050ti is a great/capable 1080p GPU that can play the games you want to play at med/high settings over 60fps, assuming your playing these games at 1080p. The 1050ti, is probably, but most likely, the "go to" graphics card for upgrading older systems.

1 hour ago, DriZyo said:

You're not buying an fx 6300? Right?

2 hours ago, Vx0x said:

You're not buying an fx 6300? Right?

I already own right now. Btw, my pc was just repairing from overheating power supply and give effect to my graphic card and motherboard. I already changed my motherboard. Right now, i need bettter graphic card. I'm scared if it give effect to my processor too. 

Wouldnt mind pairng FX 6300 even with a GTX 1060, it'll bottleneck only in very CPU demanding games.

I run mine (granted it's overclock ed to 4.6) with an r9 290x. You will be fine. 

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man