App to code on Iphone?

Haircut

Forgive me if this is a stupid question or if it has been answered already, I just signed up now to ask this question. I recently started taking a course on Udemy to learn web development. Never coded before this. I was just wondering if there was an app I could download on my iphone that I could practice writing code on the go. I can't always bring my laptop with me wherever I go. I did a search on google and it came up with couple for iphone. But most of them said they were for Android. I wanted to ask if anyone knows or has used one, before I download anything. I'm currently using my macbook with SublimeText to code.

Thanks,

Hi, I have been learning a little bit about Machine Learning and various Apple API's, most of my work is done on Xcode so in my case, when I have to touch up some code on my iPad I use Screens (you could use any VNC app) to modify the code directly onto my home server. I have the feeling that doing the same on an iPhone would be slightly uncomfortable, however, have you tried using Coda?, when I have to do some command line stuff I use a cute terminal client app called Cathode, it allows you to emulate a vintage crt, you could use something similar and use vim, or nano :P

TLDR: my 2c: Use Screens app to vnc onto your server, or ssh (I use Cathode app) and use an old school editor such as vim, or try an app such as Coda.

NeXTcube 12400 Z690M ITX 64GB SN770 6600XT Sugo16 12.5

NeXTserver 9400 H310N ITX 32GB SN350 5500XT Fara R1 12.5

NeXTstation 9900K Z390 ITX 32GB SN750 6800XT Enthoo 12.5