Can't Login to my Account 2FA Google Authenticator

So after a forum update in mid September I was logged out of the forum, which was to be expected, however when I tried to log in it asked for my Google Authenticator Code.
Unfortunately the phone that I setup the 2FA with bricked the week before so I no longer have access to it and consequently my account.

I had to make this new account just so I could use the default contact us link. But that was nearly 3 weeks ago and I haven't received a reply.

Ordinarily this wouldn't bother me much in terms of forum browsing however I have a Floatplane Club subscription which I have sadly haven't been able to take advantage of for 3 weeks.

Any help regarding this issue or guidance as to who to contact to resolve this would be very helpful.

I take you didn't save backup codes to anywhere? Those are the ones you use if GA is unavailable. Also if you need to move GA from one device to another.

Mortis will handle this, he has reseted auths before. It may need verification with email associated to that account or something like that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Can you send me a pm with the username and email of the old account, and I can look into it for you.

HTTP/2 203