who wants to help with a gmod server **not just gamers needed**

Clockwork_princess

Hello, I have been staff on a few gmod servers in the past. I was sr.admin and overseer on two seprate servers. I used to be a "coder" with another server,

since then all the severs have died and I noticed they were all about the same reasons. so i belive if i dont make the mistakes I saw in those servers mine will thrive.

I am looking for mature people who know how to work well and dont get offend easily, you also need some free time.

we will have an interview process. you dont have to be into gmod or servers or anything.

but this is the plan we have

throughout the rest of October we (all the staff) will talk about how the server will run, like general rules becase we are planning to be more lenient. then we need to play what roles can do that and all that.

we can talk more via PM about it. right now there will be no payment but if we succeed in out plans and gross any amount if money I will be supply staff members with gifts (with my personal money) according to the work they have put in. could be games or could be stuff like pc component, ipad, tablet, gift card, in game items. 

after we plan it all I will be purchasing the server and setting it all up with help from the appointed staff members. I have experience doing this and I have experience with LUA code so I can fix issues in code and all that too.

so if you are interested just PM me and we can talk.

any game not just gmod, like i said you dont even have to be a gamer to be involved, some roles are just planning, some are in game like moderation, some are helping downloading and instaall files, even just helping make rules too

If you want to argue with me, and you probably will please PM me, no need to ruin threads becase you dont like how I am.

Ask me how I made 100k selling illegal narcotics!

Spoiler

and you think im joking, Did a lot of wrong to get my money right.

I look up to Larry Hoover.

Your homies loyal 'til the one time you tell 'em no