No More NCIX Tech Tips (for now)

On 03/10/2017 at 6:12 AM, anthonyjc2010 said:

With the absence of NetLinked I hope that LMG makes a new channel to fill the void that NCIX just created. They could turn WAN show into its own channel, make it a daily tech news show, and then have a news recap/discussion on Fridays (WAN as usual) while still having the daily news show on Friday (just upload what we call WAN on Saturdays).

Though, one problem - I guess - would be that the channel would be excluded from FloatPlane Club, just due to the time-sensitive nature of the content.

I like this idea, for whatever it's worth lol. 

Somebody will probably (um... Hopefully?) step up and fill that void left open for daily tech news.

6 hours ago, corsairian said:

NCIX will do something with that channel. They're not going to throwaway 1.1 million subs like that. 

That assumes NCIX can afford to do anything with it. They don't exactly seem to be in great shape right now.

On 10/3/2017 at 7:12 AM, anthonyjc2010 said:

With the absence of NetLinked I hope that LMG makes a new channel to fill the void that NCIX just created. They could turn WAN show into its own channel, make it a daily tech news show, and then have a news recap/discussion on Fridays (WAN as usual) while still having the daily news show on Friday (just upload what we call WAN on Saturdays).

Though, one problem - I guess - would be that the channel would be excluded from FloatPlane Club, just due to the time-sensitive nature of the content.

Actually it might become too expensive but they could also just hire the NCIX tech tips guys too. Well, they ones he hasn't hired away yet that is.

-------

Current Rig

-------

From what I understand NCIX is doing poorly (the whole company). I liked the female hosts. They were great to look at, but they seemed to have some knowledge about the subjects they were talking about (which a lot of females hosts or reporters seem not to have). However, when a company is charging less for an item, then charges a butt ton for shipping (NCIX) when I can go to Newegg and pay more for an item but pay no, to little shipping, AND still come out cheaper than NCIX.... yeah not good. That happened multiple times with NCIX.

I am not surprised about the company but I am surprised about the Youtube channel. I can understand jumping ship, you don't want to lose your job (along with not getting a pay check) and be left with nothing to go to. Who knows, the hosts and writers could come to the owners and ask (or give a little money) for the channel and continue it. Only one way to find out. I think other companies would give them a little support money wise.

Instructions for frustration management:  

1) Sit at desk.   2) Repeatedly slam forehead against desk.

I never said I was smart, just smart enough to be dangerous.

ORLY?

……..'|:::::::,': : : : : : :_„„-: : : : : : : : ~--„_: |'
………|::::::|: : : „--~~'''~~''''''''-„…_..„~''''''''''''¯|
………|:::::,':_„„-|: : :_„---~: : :|''¯¯''''|: ~---„_: ||
……..,~-,_/'': : : |:    ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) : |: : : :|:  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)): \..|
……../,'-,: : : : : ''-,_______,-'': : : : ''-„_____|
……..\: :|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :„: : : : :-,: : : : : : : ?
………',:': : : : : : : : : : : : :,-'__: : : :_',: : : : ;: ,'
……….'-,-': : : : : :___„-: : :'': : ¯''~~'': ': : ~--|'
………….|: ,: : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : : :: :
………….'|: \: : : : : : : : -,„_„„-~~--~--„_: :: |
…………..|: \: : : : : : : : : : : :-------~: : : : : |
You have been visited by the propane god, I tell ya hwat. Repost this on 5 more profiles or Hank Hill will bring the propain.

- credit to, @Cinnabar Sonar

It's all about personality. NCIX Tech Tips didn't have much of that left after Ester quit.

It was the same with Newegg. When Paul, Kyle and Gearheadgirl quit, it went downward fast.

NXIC really didn't have other personalities than Linus and Ester, and instead of using 5 minutes a day on some one iretating or boring to get youtube tech news, I'd rather wait untill WANshow and get it there.

Sorry for the few off Capital letters in my posts, it does it on its own when I Write in English, since my OS is in another Language. It's annoying.

• 2 months later...

Looks Like Julia has found a new home for her Videos over At Mikes COmputer shop and their new youtube Channel MCS

check it out :)